Props to Dynafit Warranty

Just have to put it out there that Dynafit, time and again, kills it with the warranty. Above and beyond expectations.

Thanks Dynafit!
    Live To Ski!

Indeed! Easily the easiest and best warranty service I have ever encountered, anywhere.
    It's only dangerous for people who are too dumb to know how dumb they are.

Thanks to Massimo at Salewa/Dynafit. Had a warranty return in less time than the original binding shipment took. The patent might have expired, but no one will imitate the service from Dynafit.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    sawela, smith and bd
    great gear providers
    w/ a even greater warranty programs
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    sawela, smith and bd
    great gear providers
    w/ a even greater warranty programs
    There was at least one guy from Salewa who was on here on a regular basis but doesn't seem to be around as much anymore.

Drew and John are the two guys I dealt with there and may or may not be there now, but both were outstanding and pretty much kept me from cheating with other tech binding and boot brands.

Just wanted to add in my warranty story. I busted a heel piece all the way over in Korea on a ski brake failure and a runaway ski on a steep icy slope. I had to pay off the dude it hit (he wasn't injured, but his ski was hosed), which left me feeling bummed about the ski brake failure and the additional cost of a new heel piece. To make it worse, I have a trip to Japan scheduled in one week. Suffice it to say there is no Dynafit dealer in Korea. I called Dynafit, and they HAND DELIVERED a new heel piece to my buddy in Boulder, who, in turn, is now on his way to meet me in Japan. Trip = Saved. Dyanfit, in particular LYDIA, at Customer Service = ROCKS. Much love to you all! Thank you.