Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Violence?!!?!!??!

It's pretty funny that all you woman think that I am a violent guy. My friend of 20 years is a herion junkie and when I fell asleep him and his buddy burnt me for almost a whole quarter of kind and roughly $60 of beer ( $20 Coors and other dood stuff probably ovver $60). There has got to be people who know what I deal with on a daily basis. So yah I wanted to beat the HELL out of my buddy cause he sole my sack so he could trde it for some heroin. Do you guys really think I am some crazy mean guy? I just deal with crap and I deal with crap that you yuppies probably have never seen. Trust me it pissed me off but I got another bag and fucked with him by saying I needed to meet for a bag in 10 minutes when he needed to get somewhere. He wanted to get in my bag and get where he wanted to go. Seriously do you think that I am such a mean person? I have no idea how a bunch of yuppies could think otherwise. I deal with real people everyday. I deal with biker gangs and peeps who fuck whith you by looking at you wrong daily. Are you all really that big of pussies? This is the real world. You really only deal with nice people all day?

sweet blog

letting a junkie that close to you, there really is no different outcome possible

Quote Originally Posted by Philip Oliver Wholz View Post
    sweet blog

letting a junkie that close to you, there really is no different outcome possible
    Sweet work JONG. Lets get all frenchy and smooch.

Quote Originally Posted by Philip Oliver Wholz View Post
    sweet blog

I actually agree with you but all these idiots think I am violent because I defend myself. Basically tells you that most of them have no idea what real life is like and certainly have no idea what shit on the edge is. They all seem to be comfortable with sucking mommies tit.

As the snow flies
    On a cold and gray Chicago morning
    A poor little baby child is born........

JONG me all you want...but hanging out with a junkie is not "real" life...it's your life. I'm going to venture to say that most people go through their "real" life and never have to deal with a a junkie stealing from them...even the ditch-diggers, plumbers, carpenters, and dog-walkers (read: not yuppies).

If you're talking about the DUI post, I can tell you that when I read one of your responses the first thing I thought was: wtf is wrong with that guy?
    Look, everyone should get in a few scraps in their life (I would wonder about someone who didn't), but more than a few and you have to think that it's you that has a problem...and not everyone else.

I wouldn't know you if you were standing in front of me waving a sign that read "I'm Crass3000," but from some of the posts I've read from you, it sounds like you made some poor life choices...you could be a lot happier if you worked on that...and isn't that the goal: to be happy in life?

Just my $.02,
    -Smarty
    Last edited by smartyiak; 03-25-2012 at 07:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crass3000 View Post
    It's pretty funny that all you woman think that I am a violent guy. My friend of 20 years is a herion junkie and when I fell asleep him and his buddy burnt me for almost a whole quarter of kind and roughly $60 of beer ( $20 Coors and other dood stuff probably ovver $60). There has got to be people who know what I deal with on a daily basis. So yah I wanted to beat the HELL out of my buddy cause he sole my sack so he could trde it for some heroin. Do you guys really think I am some crazy mean guy? I just deal with crap and I deal with crap that you yuppies
    probably have never seen. Trust me it pissed me off but I got another bag and fucked with him by saying I needed to meet for a bag in 10 minutes when he needed to get somewhere. He wanted to get in my bag and get where he wanted to go. Seriously do you think that I am such a mean person? I have no idea how a bunch of yuppies could think otherwise. I deal with real people
    everyday. I deal with biker gangs and peeps who fuck whith you by looking at you wrong daily. Are you all really that big of pussies? This is the real world. You really only deal with nice people all day?

Time for some new friends my friend.
    "You damn colonials and your herds of tax write off dressage ponies". PNWBrit

Well if it makes you feel better I now think of you as more of an idiot than an asshole.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    Well if it makes you feel better I now think of you as more of an idiot than an asshole.
    Honestly do you think I care. My 8 year old could probably beat your ass if you didn't have your gun. It would be fun.......
    Last edited by Crass3000; 03-25-2012 at 09:34 AM.

Lucky for you I
    have no wants to hit Utah. Maybe I'll do some peak-bagging in Colorado. Gawd you are an idiot. I would love to beat your 13 year old ass for the fun of it. Really don't give me a huge reason. I just like to bag peaks.

Honestly Leroy... Bring your game here. You're just a bitch and if I want to fuck with you it would be easy. Put your gun down bitch so I can beat you. Christ I whish I had the cash -- you talk to much.

Do you actually have custody of your eight year old?

Lucky for you I
    have no wants to hit Utah. Maybe I'll do some peak-bagging in Colorado. Gawd you are an idiot. I would love to beat your 13 year old ass for the fun of it. Really don't give me a huge reason. I just like to bag peaks.
    Like I wrote earlier, some people need a beating to understand...other times, you really need to look in the mirror to find the problem.

So you're asking why we think yore violent a d you follow that question up with how bad you want to beat someone up? Sweet logic bro. And in all honesty I hope you don't hang with junkies around your child.
    Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

As i mentioned before, if peeps put me on a plane, I'll beat the dude you guys don't like and then I'll beat you for the fun of it. If peeps on TGR put $5 bucks in we could take care of old crap and your pussy ass. Maybe we should ask peeps to put up $5? I'm game for a couple things.

Quote Originally Posted by systemoverblow'd View Post
    So you're asking why we think yore violent a d you follow that question up with how bad you want to beat someone up? Sweet logic bro. And in all honesty I hope you don't hang with junkies around your child.
    Quiet bitch. You talk to much. I would like to beat you too. Make it happen little bitch.

Why do you post this crap?

Wow you're cool.

Quote Originally Posted by RootSkier View Post
    The answer to this question scares me a little.
    "You damn colonials and your herds of tax write off dressage ponies". PNWBrit

Quote Originally Posted by RootSkier View Post
    Why cause I would beat your ass? Does that make me unfit? You have no idea what kind of a dad I am. Funny how cunts who have no kids are so judgemental. Remember you are from my town. I will beat you too if you have the balls to meet me.

It's pretty funny that all you woman think that I am a violent guy. My friend of 20 years is a herion junkie and when I fell asleep him and his buddy burnt me for almost a whole quarter of kind and roughly $60 of beer ( $20 Coors and other dood stuff probably ovver $60). There has got to be people who know what I deal with on a daily basis. So yah I wanted to beat the HELL out of my buddy cause he sole my sack so he could trde it for some heroin. Do you guys really think I am some crazy mean guy? I just deal with crap and I deal with crap that you yuppies probably have never seen. Trust me it pissed me off but I got another bag and fucked with him by saying I needed to meet for a bag in 10 minutes when he needed to get somewhere. He wanted to get in my bag and get where he wanted to go. Seriously do you think that I am such a mean person? I have no idea how a bunch of yuppies could think otherwise. I deal with real people everyday. I deal with biker gangs and peeps who fuck whith you by looking at you wrong daily. Are you all really that big of pussies? This is the real world. You really only deal with nice people all day?
    And somehow I manage to not deal with drug addicts and biker gangs. How ever do I pull it off?

Quote Originally Posted by Tippster View Post
    Wow you're cool.
    Just trying to impress you but since you get around how about you let me know when you're in town so I can beat your ass? Sound good idiot? You are a tool Tip. Wanna coma home?

Ask any mag in the MPLS area to step up. We'll see what happens for the hell of it.

i don't think you're violent. i think you're a giant pussy typing threats behind a keyboard.
    powdork.com - new and improved, with 20% more dork.

I deal with biker gangs and peeps who fuck whith you by looking at you wrong daily. Are you all really that big of pussies?
    You, sir, are the pussy. You let people fuck with you by "looking at you wrong?" HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bitch.
    The best things in life aren't things.

Quote Originally Posted by commonlaw View Post
    And somehow I manage to not deal with drug addicts and biker gangs. How ever do I pull it off?
    Seriosly Tool? We saw how you stood up fpr the mags in Seatle. This is bullshit. You guys are a bunch a fags who have no balls.

I'll beat your ass just because ut's Tuesday. You wanna rock and are local, PM me and I'll give you my number..