Photoshop CS6 beta posted

You want to play with photoChop CS6 for free? Go here...

http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/photoshopcs6/

And some of the newer features...

And you can check out videos and tutorials of ALL the new features for free here.

PS... Watch ^^^ videos. I am getting zero work done today... I am soooooo stoked for this new version.

Careful with the content aware, it might not give you the desired effect.

I've concluded that DJSapp was never DJSapp, and Not DJSapp is also not DJSapp, so that means he's telling the truth now and he was lying before.

Ha! luckily that is one of the last new features I really give a shit about after watching these videos.

j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

I'm still using V5.5 from back about 1999. That review above has me wondering how I can scrape the cash together to finally get the newest version. My sister's family bought me Lightroom for Christmas and it's completely changed how I work with my photos and I've been wishing for a more streamlined way to work between that and Photoshop. Hmmm. Of all the things to spend $600 on...
    ...Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain...

"I enjoy skinny skiing, bullfights on acid..." - Lacy Underalls

The problems we face will not be solved by the minds that created them.

Quote Originally Posted by Chainsaw_Willie View Post
    I'm still using V5.5 from back about 1999. That review above has me wondering how I can scrape the cash together to finally get the newest version. My sister's family bought me Lightroom for Christmas and it's completely changed how I work with my photos and I've been wishing for a more streamlined way to work between that and Photoshop. Hmmm. Of all the things to spend $600 on...
    Just download the beta now and see if it is worth the price to upgrade for you when it comes out. I've been doing nothing but playing with it all day, following along with the videos I posted. I have used CS5.1 for a while now and this is a significant upgrade even for me.

Also, there is no word on pricing yet to my knowledge. The just cut Lightroom in half, we'll see what happens with CS6.

wow. tilt shift blur feature? they're making it too easy!

The video editing update is the shit! So easy...

Quote Originally Posted by F.ing Mike View Post
    The video editing update is the shit! So easy...
    And totally not intuitive. I guess if you want to butt a couple clips together, have very minimal control and have things take you nine years to do it, it's great. I still think there tons of better alternatives for short money. But for a one stop shop it is convenient.

No keyframeable audio makes it completely worthless for any music mixed with dialog.

And I just tried a bunch of formats in it. It doesn't even accept wmv's...