Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Has it really come to this??? Skittle kids...lol.

Seriously, WHAT.THE.FUCK.IS.THIS.SHIT?????

Love me some rich, white wankster kids from Boulder. Apparently these days the only thing that matters is image....

LMFAO...did you see the athlete profiles on the FDwear site? Nothing says gangsta like a bunch of wanna be white kids skiing lol. Brutal.

I am speechless on so many levels. Who the hell would want to hop into an airplane with a boozed up stoned dude? What is with the guns? Is this the tall t culture carried out to it's self actualization?
    License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations

Hilarious. Until you meet 16 year old kids with unlicensed handguns who actually take this shit as gospel.

Having met said 16 year olds; fuck this shit until it limps.

The bad thing is, these dudes, I assume, think they're taking the piss. The worst thing is, I've met kids who don't realise that these cunts are taking the piss.

Tell me you've never had to shoot your way out of Breck, place is f'ed up! This is the house that tall tees built.

The burn rate looks a little high but at least they kept it old school with the Piper Lance.
    "You're young and you got your health, what do you want with a job?"

Wassup with all those drivebys? I guess some peeps gotta get their gat off? The douchebaggery level has just been raised. Fuckin Classic.
    パウダーバカ!!

Hugh Conway Guest
    quit hating on progression

sick railing

doughboyshredder Guest
    Things that are fun:
    Flying.
    Riding motorcycles.
    Shooting guns.
    Snowmobiles.
    Sliding on snow.
    Rallying awd cars in the snow.

Is their image lame? Sure it is.

But, they are having a lot more fun than a lot of you whiny bitches.

pretty hyphy until he shot off his own side mirror...
    ... jfost is really ignorant, he often just needs simple facts laid out for him...

WHAT

THE

FUCK.

Leaving everything else aside (guns?!?!), the only clip of actual skiing I saw in there, the guy's upper body was awful - his poles were all over the place.

Edit: DBS, all of those things are fun. But, as with almost everything fun that I do, it's important to do them responsibly.
    "Alpine rock and steep, deep powder are what I seek, and I will always find solace there." - Bean Bowers

photos

Quote Originally Posted by auvgeek View Post
    ...the only clip of actual skiing I saw in there, the guy's upper body was awful - his poles were all over the place....
    you're gonna get shot son...
    ... jfost is really ignorant, he often just needs simple facts laid out for him...

Wiggers!

El Pus wrote a song about it.

C'mon guys, nothing says street like riding a chairlift in front of a fake-Austrian hotel.

Although, the whole video does play better if you watch the Beastie Boys "Sabotage" video alongside it in split screen.

Blurred Chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by doughboyshredder View Post
    But, they are having a lot more fun than a lot of you whiny bitches.
    Until he shoots someone hiking in the woods because he is a fucking retard. I love shooting and do in on the regs. Do I drive around shooting point blank out the fucking window of a car? No. I bet not one of these tommy toughnuts could take a punch so they pretend to act hard carrying guns.

PS... did you see the bitch driving blink, flinch and wince everytime he pulled the trigger? Fagnob has never shot a gun before. But he's looking real fly in his letterman jacket and grills. Fucking pussies. I bet they would get stomped to shit in any real city.

God, if Subaru caught wind of this......well, they'd probably do nothing since they're all about "sharing the love". Still, fucking embarrassing for those of us who drive WRX/STIs. Not a good image.

Oh....was I supposed to watch the skiing?

So happy they were skiers... HA-ha
    "In a perfect world I'd have all 10 fingers on my left hand, so I could just use my right hand for punching."

FD Wear = Fucking Douchebag Wear?
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Quote Originally Posted by systemoverblow'd View Post
    Until he shoots someone hiking in the woods because he is a fucking retard. I love shooting and do in on the regs. Do I drive around shooting point blank out the fucking window of a car? No. I bet not one of these tommy toughnuts could take a punch so they pretend to act hard carrying guns.

PS... did you see the bitch driving blink, flinch and wince everytime he pulled the trigger? Fagnob has never shot a gun before. But he's looking real fly in his letterman jacket and grills. Fucking pussies. I bet they would get stomped to shit in any real city.
    I noticed that too. He is wincing each time he shoots and looking away from where he is shooting. Also funny to see the cars coming down the hill stop for the baffoon power sliding on a pubic road to pass by.
    License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations

Quote Originally Posted by PowerWhore7 View Post
    So happy they were skiers... HA-ha
    hahaha, its bound to happen once in a while.
    People should learn endurance; they should learn to endure the discomforts of heat and cold, hunger and thirst; they should learn to be patient when receiving abuse and scorn; for it is the practice of endurance that quenches the fire of worldly passions which is burning up their bodies.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

I remember hearing a story about Killington patrol finding a Glock on one the trails while sweeping. Kinda scary to think that there are people on the slope packing, but you know it happens, probably a lot more than you might think.

Probably just a matter of time before we're reading about a shooting on a mountain somewhere. Wonder how Luffski's liftline debacle would have turned out if either of them were packing. Pistols at dawn?

I wonder if anyone ever claimed that Glock from Killington patrol?
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovetoskiatalta View Post
    Dude its losers like you that give ski bums a bad rap.

I hope these pricks gets what's coming to them.

I remember the days when skiing was reserved for privileged, preppy white kids. Not d-bags who think they're in a rap video.

Quote Originally Posted by WHAT.THE.FUCK.IS.THIS.SHIT??? View Post
    Seriously, WHAT.THE.FUCK.IS.THIS.SHIT?????

Love me some rich, white wankster kids from Boulder. Apparently these days the only thing that matters is image....
    A bunch of poser punks making a video, sad thing is some think this shit is for real and try to copy it.

There wasn't any skiing going on, just punks playin' in the park and sliding over shit.

FTW- wiggers!

add-a fucking commercial for a garment company, wow, just fucking wow. at least some at ns have a clue.
    Last edited by k2skier112; 03-21-2012 at 09:44 AM. Reason: add