Backcountry in Jasper Alberta.

Hey, I just moved to Hinton Alberta and am looking for some people to do backcountry skiing/boarding quite often during the winter season! I have all gear. Just need some people to do with it. Let me know if your interested.

did ya ever find anyone? this is the first time i looked at this topic before but have a buddy there - do you have any BC skills?
    “I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody tell you different.”
    ― Kurt Vonnegut, A Man Without a Country

www.mymountaincoop.ca

This is OUR mountain - come join us!

im in canmore but will be playing in the parkway
    Webisodes, Blogs, Words and Photos all right here-------->www.chasingsnowflakes.com

Hey Gary. I wasnt able to find anyone for last season but I had a friend from Golden come down and we did a pretty rad trip in May in jasper. Ive gone to Rossland for a cat skiing trip for a few days. Ive done a bunch of stuff in the parkway as well. I havent taken my avy course yet but I was planning on getting er done this year.

Quote Originally Posted by garyfromterrace View Post
    did ya ever find anyone? this is the first time i looked at this topic before but have a buddy there - do you have any BC skills?
    Hey Gary. I wasnt able to find anyone for last season but I had a friend from Golden come down and we did a pretty rad trip in May in jasper. Ive gone to Rossland for a cat skiing trip for a few days. Ive done a bunch of stuff in the parkway as well. I havent taken my avy course yet but I was planning on getting er done this year.

Drive an hourish west to Valemont and go crazy.
    what's orange and looks good on hippies?
    fire

rails are for trains
    If I had a dollar for every time capitalism was blamed for problems caused by the government I'd be a rich fat film maker in a baseball hat.

www.theguideshut.ca