How many is too many?

Holes that is. Jj's mounted for large dukes and axial 120. Would prefer to put on small dukes, reuse the toe holes and re-drill heels. I have laid paper templates down and there are no proximity issues.
    Too many or will I be ok?
    "Dad, I can huck that"

Pretty sure Armada still don't have any binding matt in the layup (feel free to correct me). If it's more than 10mm edge-to-edge between all holes go for it, otherwise go for inserts or just stick with large Dukes to be safe, with epoxy & fibreglass in the holes you're going to reuse.

Why complicate? Slap some large dukes on there in about 5 minutes, then go skiing. My 2 cents.
    that's all i can think of, but i'm sure there's something else...

Quote Originally Posted by counterfeitfake View Post
    Why complicate? Slap some large dukes on there in about 5 minutes, then go skiing. My 2 cents.
    I know I know....just thinking ahead that it might be easier to move my motherships with the dukes, rather than separate them....
    "Dad, I can huck that"

I would avoid drilling another set of holes, if you have no problem fitting in large dukes then just stick with them

The general rule of thumb is that a pair of skis can be drilled 3 times without impacting the integrity of the ski.

If you switched to small Dukes, you'd be at 2.5 mounts. As long as there are no hole conflicts, you'd be fine.

As others have suggested, it'd probably be easier to just reuse the holes for Large Dukes, however.