Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gonehuckin View Post
    Attachment 112803

My new rig.
    Nice.

Biased toward those wheels? Heh The tires better be the 2.4's!

Yeah so, umm ... Got one of those blingy kronologs you could send me to demo?

What's with all the road bikes? No one is stoked on a spandex'd out, traffic munching machine. Give me the full squish or give me death.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Quote Originally Posted by gravitylover View Post
    Nice.

Biased toward those wheels? Heh The tires better be the 2.4's!

Yeah so, umm ... Got one of those blingy kronologs you could send me to demo?
    Call me when you get a minute tomorrow or early this week.
    Goals for the season: -Try and pick up a sponsor.--Phill

But whatever scares you most... --Rip'nStick

What's with all the road bikes? No one is stoked on a spandex'd out, traffic munching machine. Give me the full squish or give me death.
    Bikes are bikes. Most here appreciate a good pedal machine, even if it's the uber-light roadies.

Fuck all these spandex twats with Wilderness plates and bike racks on their cars. MorAns!!!
    No longer stuck.

Fuck all these spandex twats with Wilderness plates and bike racks on their cars. MorAns!!!
    You're just angry to be angry lately, aren't you? While I agree with about the wilderness plates and bike racks, there's a time and place for that. This thread is for stoke. Where's yours?

I'll post my old bike with new shifter (missing the covers, equipped with blacktape) and new chainring when I get a sober minute

Sent from my DROID2
    No longer stuck.

The result of this thread:

Such a nice build there. What's she weigh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin
    But where is he going to get 10 gallons of crisco, a real doll, 14 japanese virgins, a box of strawberrys, a bottle of old harpers, 12 and a half mangum condoms and some rubber gloves at this time of night?

32 ish. Cranks, seatpost and tires are all pretty porky. It'd be pretty easy to shave 3 pounds if I cared.

That there is a purrty bike. The thread on how you came to procure it is a good read. It's making me stoked to go biking again after work today. I fucking love bikes.

STOKE! BIKES!

Quote Originally Posted by toast2266 View Post
    32 ish. Cranks, seatpost and tires are all pretty porky. It'd be pretty easy to shave 3 pounds if I cared.
    Understood. I'm no weight weenie either, just curious. Pretty light though considering how much bike that thing is. I've got the same post and will never have another build without a dropper. 500 grams well worth it. I'm lusting after that Hammerschmidt too, maybe on my next bike.
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin
    But where is he going to get 10 gallons of crisco, a real doll, 14 japanese virgins, a box of strawberrys, a bottle of old harpers, 12 and a half mangum condoms and some rubber gloves at this time of night?

Quote Originally Posted by toast2266 View Post
    The result of this thread:
    How are those Charger Pros treating you? I picked up a set last summer and keep snapping spokes.

Got on a Tall Boy, ridden in Moab, and on Prince Creek a couple times. Super smooth. Don't know if i am sold on the 2x10. Probably need better fitness and adapt to this Paleo diet I am doing.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tall boy photo.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	1.46 MB 
ID:	113718

Quote Originally Posted by Esses View Post
    How are those Charger Pros treating you? I picked up a set last summer and keep snapping spokes.
    I've got all of ~5 miles on them so far, so no real review yet. I'll check back in once the flogging commences.

Got a new (to me) Salsa El Mar 29er tonight! There...non-road stoke, SAHM.
    Gravity. It's the law.

Having the build kit that cost more than your car show up, only to find out that your frame is going to be delayed another month = TORTURE.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	526708_10100647468010853_14210844_51150709_1208814767_n.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	128.2 KB 
ID:	113889  

Chilcotin build? I had a similar stash sitting at my desk at work for the past several months and went onto the Endorphin frame last night after I got word of another several weeks of waiting. I know they are doing all they can to get the whole first batch out but holy shit the waiting has been stressful.

Canfield Yelli Screamy. I guess one of the shortcomings of ordering any boutique frame is that you're likely to run into a hold-up of some kind, but there's no doubt in my mind it'll be worth the wait.

Ahhh, I thought those might be 29er wheels but the situation sounded so similar I had to ask. Good luck with the waiting, hope it gets there sooner than later! I've heard a lot of good things about the Yelli Screamy out here in UT.

New Stumpy Evo, not the super bling carbon though. Took it out for real ride for the first time this week, super stoked. Climbed way better than the old reign, destroyed the reign on the downs. So much fun in the corners.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	EVO.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	47.1 KB 
ID:	113964  

Quote Originally Posted by philth View Post
    Hey, you know what sucks kinda?

When you buy a sweet tricked out Santa Cruz Butcher..........

and then you ride your buddy's Stanta Cruz Carbon Nomad......

Holy shit that is a nice ride. Makes me think the extra $$$$ would have been worth it.
    I rode a Nomad when I went to Moab last year. This was a couple months after I bought my Butcher. The Nomad is pretty amazing. I may switch up to a Nomad after I beat on my Butcher for a couple more seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Catch22 View Post
    Chilcotin build? I had a similar stash sitting at my desk at work for the past several months and went onto the Endorphin frame last night after I got word of another several weeks of waiting. I know they are doing all they can to get the whole first batch out but holy shit the waiting has been stressful.
    What size are you looking for?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20120401_113020.jpg 
Views:	153 
Size:	1.58 MB 
ID:	114013

Went back to the hardtail after 4 years on a full squish. This time I went with a steel 29 flavor. Pic is from my first ride last week. Love the damn thing.

BTW... Anyone want to buy an '04 Heckler?
    Best Skier on the Mountain
    Self-Certified
    1992 - 2012
    Squaw Valley, USA

Quote Originally Posted by tonghands View Post
    New Stumpy Evo, not the super bling carbon though. Took it out for real ride for the first time this week, super stoked. Climbed way better than the old reign, destroyed the reign on the downs. So much fun in the corners.
    You don't say. I think that's the first time I've read that. Out of pure curiosity, why?