Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: JONATHON WADE

JONATHON WADE

WOMANIZING SCUMBAG WHO ASSAULTED LUFFSKI FOR NO REASON.

HE'S BEEN A HOUSEKEEPER SINCE 1996 AT THE PERUVIAN LODGE.....CLEARLY REACHING FOR THE STARS WITH HIS DOUBLE-DIGIT IQ.

ONE OF HIS QUOTES TO A WOMAN ON FACEBOOK- "Consensus is your the cunt of Alta so stay happy"

CONSENSUS IS, YOU NEED A SKI BOOT TO YOUR FRONT TEETH, LOSER.

DID YOU GET YOUR MEDS RETURNED TO YOU?

http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...-jonathan-wade
    Hey d-bag - here's something for you to think about: maybe (just maybe) not everybody here has their little panties in a wad 24/7 and flies into a rage whenever somebody disagrees with them. Maybe these same mags don't take this place uber-seriously. Maybe this even includes the vast majority of the people who post here as opposed to you and like 20 other thin-skinned douchebags. Just something to think about. -JER

yet another appropriate jong thread. heard his mom nursed him a few years too long...

Fine work here JS.

I approve!

Read the face book war. That guy might be the worlds biggest dick wad. its even more amazing how all the dudes are ok with him going off on that chick like that. not like i ever had any desire to ski alta, but people like that make it an easy decision.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using TGR Forums
    god created man. winchester and baseball bats made them equal - evel kenievel

I want to ski alta now to punch that fucker. Probably Joshua Wade's brother, douchebags run deep in the Wade family.
    But Ellen kicks ass - if she had a beard it would be much more haggard. -Jer

wow. i'm surprised this guy is still employed.
    No matter where you go, there you are. - BB

I'm surprised this guy isn't in prison. Rage like that usually gets out and does harm more serious than stomping skis. I am just amazed at how fucked up he is.

WOW, bold as ever JS. This could get interesting.

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    papa bro
    likes the blow
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

So I guess TGR is now going to help this guy completly wreck his life

His for real life, such as it is.

I dunno what to think. I see this as getting mean and maybe going to far

Hey Lufski, I know what the dude did sucked, but you need to let it go now. enjoy the snow.

But MOVE ON
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Im done.

I am not out for blood, won't be gunning for the guy's job (sounds like luff won't either/\\/\/\) but its clear the guy is a GIANT tool.

I really am not a supporter of violence except in very unusual circumstances, but I think this guy really needs to get his ass kicked, by a chick. I know a sexy young thing that I am almost positive could wrestle this guy into submission and make him beg for mercy, too bad shes in another state and would most likely refuse to even touch him.

Anyone know gina carrano? I think getting knocked out by a chick would be way better than getting submitted by one.

Again, I'm not gunning for the guy's job, but I would like to ensure that any women he meets in LCC know how much of a misogynistic tool he really is. His liveyhood shouldnt be ruined by this, but his ability to get laid most def should.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

the FB war proves the adage "why stay silent and have people think you a fool when you can open your mouth and remove all doubt"

Does this dude post here???

BTW Im glad im not the only one who'd love to see/help/handle myself dude get his ass kicked.

Way out of line, and clearly someone i would not want representing my lodge or ski area, no matter how many fucking years he's been there..and really? since 1996 as a housekeeper... fucking knob.

Quote Originally Posted by MMP View Post
    the FB war proves the adage "why stay silent and have people think you a fool when you can open your mouth and remove all doubt"
    Takes one to know one!

*Swish*
    We heard you in our twilight caves, one hundred fathom deep below, for notes of joy can pierce the waves, that drown each sound of war and woe.

Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post

Hey Lufski, I know what the dude did sucked, but you need to let it go now. enjoy the snow.

But MOVE ON
    ^^^^^ This

Assholes, everybody has one and everybody has the potential to be one.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Guys, he's a housekeeping manager... and the dudes backing him up, are the kids who work for him. They probably would have to recruit out of prison to replace his exp.
    Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature... Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. -Helen Keller

Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post

But MOVE ON
    THIS GUY ASSAULTS PEOPLE, CALLS WOMEN CUNTS AND TELLS THEM TO GET BUSY WITH THEIR "SANDPAPER DILDOS".

HE HAS NO REMORSE FOR HIS ACTIONS AND WILL DO IT AGAIN. IN NO SHAPE OR FORM SHOULD HIS ATTITUDE/MENTALITY BE TOLERATED WHATSOEVER.

WHAT IF LUFFSKI HAPPENED TO BE A CLIENT OF THE PERUVIAN? THINK THAT MIGHT CHANGE THINGS?

THIS MORON DOESN'T HAVE A LIFE TO WRECK.....WILL HE LOSE HIS TOILET CLEANING JOB?

I HOPE SO, I'LL BE LEADING THE CHARGE. ALTA DOESN'T NEED PEOPLE WHO WORK FOR THEM ASSAULTING THEIR CLIENTS.

SOME MIDDLE AGED BALD GUY PRETENDING HE'S ON THE BEACH PROTECTING HIS "BREAK" DOESN'T CHANGE ANYTHING.
    Hey d-bag - here's something for you to think about: maybe (just maybe) not everybody here has their little panties in a wad 24/7 and flies into a rage whenever somebody disagrees with them. Maybe these same mags don't take this place uber-seriously. Maybe this even includes the vast majority of the people who post here as opposed to you and like 20 other thin-skinned douchebags. Just something to think about. -JER

I obviously missed an awesome exchange.

JONG SLAUGHTER,

We paged you a few times in the past weeks for peepee whacks just like this, but to no avail. Welcome back.

Fuck you beater clowns.

JW and Brooke have a long history of antagonism and don't need anonymous internet toughguy douchebags pouring gas on this fire.

Wade says some crazy shit, he always has, but he is one of the most passionate skiers in the canyon. He skis more than 99% of the people on this board, and he's been doing it for 20 years like a fucking maniac.

This whole scenario is fucking bullshit. Leave it to a fucking Watson freshman beater cutting line with a fucking gaper-pro to blow this shit up. Unbelievable.

Quote Originally Posted by flowtron's ghost View Post
    Fuck you beater clowns.

JW and Brooke have a long history of antagonism and don't need anonymous internet toughguy douchebags pouring gas on this fire.

Wade says some crazy shit, he always has, but he is one of the most passionate skiers in the canyon. He skis more than 99% of the people on this board, and he's been doing it for 20 years like a fucking maniac.

This whole scenario is fucking bullshit. Leave it to a fucking Watson freshman beater cutting line with a fucking gaper-pro to blow this shit up. Unbelievable.
    TAKE HIS COCK OUT YOUR MOUTH FOR A MINUTE, DOUCHEBAG. FUCK HIM AND FUCK YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by flowtron's ghost View Post
    Leave it to a fucking Watson freshman beater cutting line with a fucking gaper-pro to blow this shit up. Unbelievable.
    I think that's kind of like blaming Archduke Francis Ferdinand for starting WWI, no?

Quote Originally Posted by JONG SLAUGHTER View Post

I HOPE SO, I'LL BE LEADING THE CHARGE.
    "Hi Onno. I post anonymously on a very important internet message board with an avatar of a black guy in a hood who is saying 'you gonna get raped'. Yes...thats right. I'm very concerned about a POV video by of one of your Watson employees who gets called out by Johnny Wade after cutting line at Wildcat. Yes...he stepped on his topsheets...barbaric. Then he wrote a bunch of crazy shit on Facebook to this girl who he has known for 15 years who skis at the Bird and loves to talk shit about Alta. Have I mentioned what a big deal I am on TGR?"

This whole shit show=