TGR crashing on my 3GS

It doesn't happen all the time, but about 1/3 of the time if I'm on my old Iphone 3GS it'll say "loading" and the little spinning wheel just keeps spinning. When it does this it never gets to "processing". It never crashes if it gets as far as "processing". Sometimes it's when I'm logged in, sometimes not. Sometimes it's when I'm on wifi, sometimes it's when I'm on 3G. I've tried the app and also tried just going to the website, similar results.

Also, sometimes it just boots me out to my home screen.

I'm guessing it's my old ass phone, but I thought I'd let ya know

Thanks guys, you rule

Seems to happen more if I'm trying to post something...

Edit to add: doesn't happen on my home wifi...
    Last edited by Clownshoe; 03-04-2012 at 06:47 PM.

Same thing was happening to me on my 3G using safari. Tried it on opera and it works great.

i also have a 3GS and have had no issues. However, i haven't upgraded to the new OS, maybe that has something to do with it...and maybe not...
    have you tried a soft reboot of the phone?
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

Tye, I am on the new OS.

I have tried rebooting, and that does seem to temporarily solve the problem.

Between these whole GSA and Luffski sagas, I've been burning up the airwaves trying to stay abreast of developments.

Thanks again for all you guys do. I came for the movies and stayed for the forums.

Update: Still crashing on my phone, but almost exclusively when I'm trying to check on 3G. Works mostly fine on wifi