Jackson Hole Slackcountry/Teton Pass

Hello I'm looking for partners to ride out of the gates at JHMR, or do the Mount Glory bootpack. I am a snowboarder new to the area, and don't have a splitboard/approachskis/or snowshoes. I'm just getting into slack/backcountry. I have avi 1 recreation, and all the gear (beacon, shovel, probe). I am a noob, so I'm looking for some people who know the area, snowpack, etc. I am eager to learn and adventure. I can offer rides to teton pass, and cash for beer money (only 20 years old), or some 420. Message me or post in this thread. Thanks!

Ill show you around the pass for the day sometime. PM me.
    "The idea wasnt for me, that I would be the only one that would ever do this. My idea was that everybody should be doing this. At the time nobody was, but this was something thats too much fun to pass up." -Briggs
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeLau View Post
    Wear your climbing harness. Attach a big anodized locker to your belay loop so its in prime position to hit your nuts. Double russian Ti icescrews on your side loops positioned for maximal anal rape when you sit down. Then everyone will know your radness
    More stoke, less shit.