It's like Downton Abbey, only it's in Kentucky.

His name is Raylan Givens. The town is Harlan. If you feel disposed towards guns, Raylan Givens will be baiting fugitives into drawing him so he can shoot them dead. No, there's no Maggie Smith but Elmore Leonard should suffice. Justified.

Archer and Justified are two of the best shows on TV right now. FX has their shit together

Quote Originally Posted by archer View Post
    His name is Raylan Givens. The town is Harlan. If you feel disposed towards guns, Raylan Givens will be baiting fugitives into drawing him so he can shoot them dead. No, there's no Maggie Smith but Elmore Leonard should suffice. Justified.
    Funniest thing you've said in a while. A new trend for you ????
    "You damn colonials and your herds of tax write off dressage ponies". PNWBrit

Quote Originally Posted by OSECS View Post
    Funniest thing you've said in a while. A new trend for you ????
    Listen Lynyrd Skynyrd, next time someone needs advice on giving handies for cash in the back woods of Virginia, I'll send them to you for some tips.

Quote Originally Posted by archer View Post
    Listen Lynyrd Skynyrd, next time someone needs advice on giving handies for cash in the back woods of Virginia, I'll send them to you for some tips.
    Archer yer just too funny with the redneck humor.......
    "You damn colonials and your herds of tax write off dressage ponies". PNWBrit

Raylan:
    "You want to run your hillbilly heroin fiefdom up here, that’s between you and the great state of Kentucky. I got no interest in shitkicker-on-shitkicker crime. But you will not drag me into this. The next time you set up an operation in this county or any other it better not have my god damn family name on the deed or so help me God, I will lose this star and the dance we do subsequent to that will not end with you finding Jesus in a hospital bed."

I don't need to say any more. Love this show.