Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    The first step is to get him down off that imaginary horse that he's trying to ride, cowboy.

Jer's a genius but I don't know if he's the Steven Hawking of ski instruction.

He's going to need all 144 IQ points to figure that one out.

that music sucks,
    Luff, why didn't you turn right when I lost it left?

much room for improvement (shame-hand to face)
    "Retrospection creates an illusion of fatality which contradicts the contemporary impression of contingency." -Raymond Aron

Quote Originally Posted by PearlJamEd View Post
    that music sucks,
    Luff, why didn't you turn right when I lost it left?

much room for improvement (shame-hand to face)
    Dude I thought you were reaching for your wallet to start making it rain dollar, dollar bills yall

Quote Originally Posted by icelanticskier View Post
    so i guess fat skis aren't the answer for some..................nuther sport maybe?

rog
    some days I wish we could go back to the days when you had to know how to actually ski before heading out in powder
    Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature... Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. -Helen Keller

Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    some days I wish we could go back to the days when you had to know how to actually ski before heading out in powder
    Goddamn right. fucking technology

im going to give your friend praise, its a miracle he stayed up on his skis as long as he did, was it his 1st time out in the snow?

Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    heh. next time i'm in foofyland maybe i'll show up on my 60mm xc skis with laceups and ski fucking circles around skifishbum down his lines of choice. fat skis'll never help that gapebro out. not hating, just stating facts here if that dood could back up his drivel with some skillz, i'd bow down. till then..........

skinny sticks with skillz FTW!!!

rog

did someone just fart???????????????

Learn how to release your skis simultaneously by moving toward the apex of the next turn, and then you won't have to lift your inside ski up and put it back down in the proper place. You should probably take a lesson but as this is TGR that isn't likely. Go out on a groomer day and learn to sideslip and then take it into pivot slips and then garlands. The hand issue is probably indicative of a fore-aft balance issue that will also have to be fixed. I realize you probably won't take a lesson and won't go over to Epic and read some stuff there, but if you want to progress fast enough to not suck for at least some of this season, you should really work on some of these things. Ski lessons and Epic aren't cool here on TGR, but gaping your way down the hill on what looks like a sick pow day is even less cool here on TGR.
    I'm in a band. It's called "Just the Tip."

This vid woulda been much better if you'd been yelling out 'PIZZA!!!! PEEEEEE-ZZZZAAAAH' , Luffski.

Who cares? Looks like you guys were having fun. Just keep skiing and you will improve.

Have you honed your skills any more pearl jam?
    i dont kare i carnt spell or youse punktuation properlee, im on a skiing forum