CranX Bike Park Syracuse

Just saw this over on Pinkbike, searched quick and didn't see anything on here, but I apologize if it's been posted before. Ray's style indoor park is supposed to open by Saturday March 3. Lotsa pics on their website, looks pretty sweet. Linky: www.cranx.com

One of the vids from the site:

Layout: http://www.cranx.com/wp-content/uplo...ceptLayout.pdf

Might have to make the 6 hour drive out next winter if we actually have a winter next year.
    Quote Originally Posted by Odin
    But where is he going to get 10 gallons of crisco, a real doll, 14 japanese virgins, a box of strawberrys, a bottle of old harpers, 12 and a half mangum condoms and some rubber gloves at this time of night?

Hmmm might have to get me a DJ bike now, although I see XC trails and a road track too.

Bird, I'll tak ya out for some post ride drinks @the Tusk if you come out this way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunco perfectly summarizing TGR View Post
    It is like Days of Our Lives', but with retards.

I am planning on being there next Sunday. If anybody makes it this week let us know how good/bad/worth the time to get there.

This is local for me, just not my typical riding scene (yet). New bike perhaps?
    Quote Originally Posted by DoWork View Post
    We can tell you think you're awesome- it's pretty obvious. I love it when you try to convince us all too, It's like a tripped out Willy Wonka boat trip across the galaxy of fail you call an existence and it is indeed awesome to watch. I mean, your fail is so dense it has become a "black hole of fail" that has a gravitational pull strong enough to attract the fail of others, hence the "dating sucks" thread scenario.

Where is this thing in da 'Cuse?
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Where is this thing in da 'Cuse?
    thompson rd. I think it may be an old carrier warehouse. if not, its in that area

Exactly where I was thinking. You kids should sesh hard, then get Sauced at Lefty's!!!
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident