Fritschi warranty?

A buddy took a pair of my skis (Lhasa Pow 188s) to BC for a week long hut trip. Skinning the first day the plastic broke right where the toe area screws into the ski. What are the odds that these are warrantied and anyone have any experience with Diamir for this kind of thing?
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Take them to your local Black Diamond dealer for warranty support. (BD is the North American distributor for Fritschi.)

Any BC-ish oriented shop worth its salt will have several stoopid plastic baseplate sitting around.

But calling BD directly, churn through the phone tree till you get warranty, and one of the blackest diamondest hombres will send you some fresh Swiss plastic for your bindings.

thanks guys. It isn't a plastic piece actually...instead the black metal piece that comes off the pivot and is screwed down into the red plastic base then into the ski. I'm taking them to the local shop on Monday to see what we can do.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Ahh, that bit. If BD warranty folks can't help you I might have a parted out binding that would work.

right there is your answer^^^^^^

BD has unbelievably good customer service. They sent me a whole new toe piece when my black metal piece broke, even after 200 days on them