Page 1 of 108 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

The Gaper Spirit Animal

UPDATE: PAGE 89 (POST# 2204) HAS THE AMAZING COMING OUT OF HIS MASTER. STRAIGHT WITH A KICKASS CONTEST AND AN AMAZING CHARITY WORTH ALL OUR ATTENTION.

Alright, had to start this in it's own thread. It's too golden.

**IF ANYONE THINKS THIS THREAD WILL JEOPARDIZE THE TRACKING OF THIS GUY PM ME AND I'LL TAKE IT DOWN**
    I wouldn't want to make him go into hiding and have to do some Squatching to find him.
    We gotta see how many resorts we can find him at. My eyes are peeled.

This all started here at Post #3539 and goes until Post #3655 https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/s...eekend/page142

Quote Originally Posted by Housed View Post
    not a jibber skier kid, but probably still an asswipe:

Who apparently needs help clicking in:

Where do you need a harness at the bird? But he does look like the best skier on the mountain. The rear-facing GoPro offers unprecedented opportunities for mocking, I love it!
    Quote Originally Posted by biff chalupa View Post
    So this story has come full circle. Here's a pic of the dude "training for Alaska" at the Morgan Stanley gym in NYC. That's right, he brings his entire getup to work so he can climb the stairmaster with it. I'm surprised I don't see any go pros. Total douche, and too funny how I made the connection. Needless to say, no one takes this guy seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by DaHeel View Post
    Asswipe goes to Beaver Creek. Took this in front of the BC Chop House on Sunday.

Last edited by soups818; 11-29-2012 at 11:06 AM.

FKNA!
    full gear on the NYC treadmill

saw a dual gopro setup a few weeks ago and mocked him publicly

did not have the climbing harness, however
    . . .

I would be flabbergasted if he is not a lurker/inactive user here or on Gapic.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    I would be flabbergasted if he is not a lurker/inactive user here or on Gapic.
    Even better. Let's hear that spirit roar.

As I mentioned in the other thread, I suggest that the GSA be tracked with baited cameras--like they use near here to photograph the wolverine. The question is, what to use for bait.

Quote Originally Posted by old goat View Post
    The question is, what to use for bait.
    Too easy-

He's been tracked at...

Snowbird, UT
    NYC Gym
    Beaver Creek, CO
    And it's been said he roams Alaska

I'll keep my eyes peeled for the GSA on Mt. Hood.

This is just too good. I'd love to make a gaper day GSA costume but I can't afford it.

Quote Originally Posted by SgtSkidmark View Post
    I'll keep my eyes peeled for the GSA on Mt. Hood.

This is just too good. I'd love to make a gaper day GSA costume but I can't afford it.
    That made me laugh. This whole thread (and the ones before it) are ridiculous!

gold pure gold!

The double go pro is core.
    I don't work and I don't save, desperate women pay my way.

He's actually got THREE POV cameras. 2 gopros AND a Countour HD!!!

FKNA

No wonder this place is going down hill and a lot of people stopping posting stoke. You guys are turning into a bunch of bullies.
    Sure they guy is OTT but he doesn't deserve stalking and more ridicule.
    It's like that picture of the poor kid who's fallen with powder cords on his snowblades....makes me cringe when I see how you fucking idiots gloat over it. That's somebodies kid you fucking moran bitches!
    I ain't no saint but you fuckers go too far in trying to stalk this guy.
    We just lost some amazing skiers up here in WA and maybe we're all feeling a bit emotional at the moment but I bet not one of the ones' we lost would think stalking and further ridiculing this guy is funny or what the ski tribe should be about.

Fucking morans the lot of you.
    TGR Bureau Chief, Greenwater, WA

Quote Originally Posted by Scotsman50 View Post
    No wonder this place is going down hill and a lot of people stopping posting stoke. You guys are turning into a bunch of bullies.
    It's like that picture of the poor kid who's fallen with powder cords on his snowblades....makes me cringe when I see how you fucking idiots gloat over it. That's somebodies kid you fucking moran bitches!
    We just lost some amazing skiers up here in WA and maybe we're all feeling a bit emotional at the moment but I bet not one of the ones' we lost would think stalking and further ridiculing this guy is funny or what the ski tribe should be about.

Gaper Spirit Animal Roar!

Pm Rontele. He is in charge of the ski tribe. In the meantime check the loafers, I bet its Old Larry.

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    I was going to say, Scotsman50 just outed himself as the Gaper Spirit Animal. How's the "training for Alaska" going?

Feeling overwhelmed by Blurred again MTM......?

Uhhh. Chill the fuck out dude. No ones saying to stalk the guy, I said to keep an eye out for him. He brings it upon himself. And with what you mentioned about losing people, which has nothing to do with this BTW, maybe what we all need is a good laugh.

Not to mention, what do you think McConkey was making light of with Saucer Boy? Basically this guy and the I'm so core attitude.
    Last edited by soups818; 02-23-2012 at 10:17 PM.

Are you joking?

tgr has gone soft. this is back to the roots.

Whoever sees him next should check the din on his dukes.

Shhhh.... he is a mythical beast but is frightened easily. A good method of capturing such beast is by luring it with freshly charged Go pro batteries. Never fails.

Feeling overwhelmed by Blurred again MTM......?
    Blurred is somebodies kid you fucking moran bitch!

Blurred is somebodies kid you fucking moran bitch!
    FTW.......
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Quote Originally Posted by single View Post
    Are you joking?

tgr has gone soft. this is back to the roots.
    Maybe you're right......I have no problem with making fun of his picture...but stalking the guy seems to far to me. As I said , we're all feeling a bit emotional up here and are full of love for our fellow skiers at the moment no matter what they look like......I'm sure it will pass and we'll get back to our usual cynical sarcastic selves.
    you're still all moran bitches though, especially MTM who gets overwhelmed by Blurred's magnificence every now and then and goes all whiney emo.

i dont know if this thread is a good idea, the GSA could frighten easily if he gets wind of a prominent thread dedicated specifically to him. Perhaps it is better to keep it slightly quieter until we are able to further study his habits, possibly even implanting him with a tracker tag for 24/7 monitoring.

I definitely saw him at squaw earlier this season. I remember wondering why he had multiple gopro's and a harness on while skiing down mountain run.

A slightly more serious note on the harness, maybe he has epilepsy? I know people that have epilepsy and will clip into the chair via harness to make sure they doesn't call off the chair lift.

Quote Originally Posted by soups818 View Post
    Alright, had to start this in it's own thread. It's too golden.
    Ohh so sorry TGR is so cool that someone can't use every avenue available to them to try and and have fun skiing. Who gives a shit if he has oriange pants is constantly training for something you will never do. He is doing it for the love of the sport. If anything, now we know that it you who is the BEATER and mostly likely insecure. I don't know about you but I would like to know if you really have any game at all. And the troll isn't funny at all, just stupid, like most of your other posts.
    Ski more blog less - Foggy Goggles