Page 71 of 108 FirstFirst ... 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,775 of 2684
    Profuse apologies for a second post, in truth I only wish to inspire those of wavering faith with my latest GSA inspired vision (vimeo video 40505542)...

Just helping Random with embedding. He may be a jong, but he's earned his stripes...

I'm a cougar, not a MILF! I have to protect my rep! - bklyn

In any case, if you're ever really in this situation make sure you at least bargain in a couple of fluffers.
    -snowsprite

Quote Originally Posted by teledance View Post
    I have faith, surely the next sighting will be South America.

Believe.
    My guess is he will arrive at Las Lenas, golden Mate Bombilla in hand, getting first chair on the new lift, poaching the ski school line with Luffski.

Quote Originally Posted by Chip Board View Post
    I am pleased to report that I, along with the other scrofulous monks, have been busy in the scriptorium and humbly present my work, illuminating my helm, for your approval:

Attachment 114538
    Fine work, wear it proudly!

World exclusive first sighting of the GSA's transatlantic cousin, in his natural environment in the first Midi bin this morning. A once in a lifetime opportunity that I feel priviledged to have witnessed first-hand. The double GoPro seems to be standard, but the Euro-GSA seems to prefer one filming its facial expression at point-blank range plus a second one capturing what it's looking at (plus a little bit of the other GoPro).

Clearly he has the gopro focused on his face to capture all of his face shots. On and off the snow...

Ps. Amazing work on the video ^^^

Quote Originally Posted by BamBam_540 View Post
    World exclusive first sighting of the GSA's transatlantic cousin, in his natural environment in the first Midi bin this morning. A once in a lifetime opportunity that I feel priviledged to have witnessed first-hand. The double GoPro seems to be standard, but the Euro-GSA seems to prefer one filming its facial expression at point-blank range plus a second one capturing what it's looking at (plus a little bit of the other GoPro).

I'm pretty sure American GSA would scoff at Euro GSA's go-pro orientation.

Note the sign on the window indicating that is forbidden to make 'I'm not worthy' gestures to Euro GSA.. He's nothing but a pale imitation of the great one..

Made my offering to the GSA today. Orange oakley sethmo pants on whiskey militia for solid deal. Couldnt pass up once the GSA spoke to me.

Unless he skis looking at his knees, the top camera is going to be shooting the sky and tops of trees.
    License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations

Very nice,

Quote Originally Posted by Sinecure View Post
    Just helping Random with embedding. He may be a jong, but he's earned his stripes...

License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations

Random, He hath not yet jumpeth the shark.

Be not hasty.

although i did not feel worthy to contribute to this very important thread (or any other hof-thread) until now, i was able to capture another european entity of the GSA today!

first glimpse, or can it really be true?

yes, it is! the gopors are also mounted correctly!

and there he goes, he was probably already shredding some secret pow stashes while i was still standing there in awe.

freak~[&]

The Euro with the Pooper-cam is no Continetal GSA.

Got the angles all wrong.

The guy in the shades and black jacket is staring at you and thinking...

Poopenhausen, Ya?

I would ditch asap for the US of A

Where might I, an unworthy but devoted downunder Jong, achieve a stash of Believe stickers? I have been working on my stance in the off season and am willing to spread the gospel throughout NZ and Japan

Not sure what happened here. Apparently lawsuits were threatened against some mods and they deleted it. I have no history here and have not been threatened by anyone of potential legal battle. Offended person email me if you want to discuss this further . Our mods are great and handle most issues, but this falls in my court so contact me if you have issues. My first job is to protect freedom of speech regardless of whether or not I think people were being assholes( I usually will agree with that in this unruly place). We can pick it up from there and myself and our legal team will do our best to work with you to investigate your rights. Until I personally hear from you my obligation is to the rules of the site, which are to keep this thread active.
    "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!!! What a ride!"

"We been runnin' these goddam hills for dang near, huh?"
    Sturgis Uncensored

Cool man. Glad to see it back up. I originally deleted it due to the fiasco but will follow your lead.

Sent from my ADR6350 using TGR Forums

So, the gsa is self aware and not taking it in the lighthearted manner that would have reflected well on his real character..

Sent from my IS11CA using TGR Forums
    Days on snow this season: 54 Last Season: 83

www.poachninja.com

Somebody please do some 'splainin please?

Todd Going Rogue!

FKNA
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Todd = why TGR rocks

FKNA! I missed this thread the past few days. I sure hope the GSA is able to see the fun and funny in this and has sufficient self-deprecating instincts to see the humor in both the thread and people's comments. As most maggots will attest, we've almost all been butthurt on here before.

And score one for the fifth amendment. Let's hope the GSA doesn't show up in Jackson trying to assert his second amendment rights.
    I'm a cougar, not a MILF! I have to protect my rep! - bklyn

In any case, if you're ever really in this situation make sure you at least bargain in a couple of fluffers.
    -snowsprite

Quote Originally Posted by soups818 View Post
    Cool man. Glad to see it back up. I originally deleted it due to the fiasco but will follow your lead.

Sent from my ADR6350 using TGR Forums
    Sorry, came in late, busy week. you are welcome to delete at your own will, but i know you were just trying to help. Obviously you are willing to work with us if need be. thanks for that. I have not been contacted by the concerned party, and until then this thread will stay alive. If it comes to that we will work with our legal to protect the rights of this forum and the people that may be affected by it. My job is to protect freedom of speech where the mags think it is in synch with the ethos of this place. I will not waste time on douche bag alias', racists, or the spirit of what you guys have created. At this point this does cross any of those lines. We promised a long time ago to preserve your history. That is our intention and we are willing to stand up for that. If you guys want this thread up we will fight for that. If you want it down we will let it go. Thanks for everything!
    "Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!!! What a ride!"

Sturgis Uncensored

Quote Originally Posted by Sinecure View Post
    FKNA! I missed this thread the past few days. I sure hope the GSA is able to see the fun and funny in this and has sufficient self-deprecating instincts to see the humor in both the thread and people's comments. As most maggots will attest, we've almost all been butthurt on here before.

And score one for the fifth amendment. Let's hope the GSA doesn't show up in Jackson trying to assert his second amendment rights.
    BTW, you guys have all kicked my ass in this community and I am a better person for it. Long Live the Dream! Long Live the Maggots!!!!

Sturgis Uncensored

I'll just say that in taking the initiative to invite someone to the mammoth mini to be one of the fold, accepted and loved, humiliated and disrespected like we all do to each other, my gesture was met with a request to betray fellow maggots.
    Adhering to protocol, I referred the matter to TGR420 due to the legal implications and, as op, soups was informed and
    made an understandable decision. Sad... there was so much potential for some rock solid win in it all.

And TGR420 said, "Let thy GSA thread return to the light", and made it so. And all saw it was good once again, and there was much rejoicing.