Page 73 of 108 FirstFirst ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,825 of 2685
    Updated and improved from the other thread. Thought I would add this important GSA iconography.

And thus, the prophesy is fulfilled. The GSA, after jumping over the shark devil SPOOK(the prince of lameness), the thread was erased, and on the third day, was resurrected and ascended into Alaska thereafter... as it was foretold.

It just keeps getting better

praise the GSA and his devoted maggot believers.
    embrace the gape
    and believe

spook Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMessenger View Post
    Updated and improved from the other thread. Thought I would add this important GSA iconography.

And thus, the prophesy is fulfilled. The GSA, after jumping over the shark devil SPOOK(the prince of lameness), the thread was erased, and on the third day, was resurrected and ascended into Alaska thereafter... as it was foretold.
    me likey.

Quote Originally Posted by Crampedon View Post
    I am the best fucking gaper on this forum!
    I am the best fucking skier...never mind.

Sent from my DROID2 using TGR Forums
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

I was definitely being guided by the GSA earlier this week. The ~3 mile, 2000 ft ski out to the road on my splitboard with 60 lbs. of gear was one of the more terrifying things I have done in my life. The fact I came out unscathed is nothing short of a miracle.

I call this look the doublewide.

(Half-assed TR to come sometime in the next few days)
    Last edited by grubbers; 05-06-2012 at 02:32 AM.
    No kick turns
    No mercy

^^ You need at least 1 caribeener (not sure how the fuck you spell that, but that aint it) per foot of rope. Your gaper steeze <<<<< GSA

Quote Originally Posted by spook View Post
    i am the duke of gape.
    I am the Earl of Sammich, and gape; gape sammich.

Glad this thread is back.
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovetoskiatalta View Post
    Dude its losers like you that give ski bums a bad rap.

Ye! We are all born with the Spirit of the GSA as the true essence of our whole. The world sees duty bound to suppress our natural spirit so as to be better cogs. It is up to each to not be bowed by the weight of non believers. Follow the path of the most knowing GSA.

My personal reawakening began while Training for Mt Olympus

A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

WINNING
    The coleman lantern and frypan hanging off the pack are truly gaperrific
    embrace the gape
    and believe

Fuck a duck, "random believer" you deserve a medal for this,
    I'll be the 1st to admit I was sceptical regarding the GSA, however seeing is believing and what can't speak cannot lie the true greatness shone through in unmeasurable quantities,
    I'm now a BELIEVER,
    i NEED some GSA merchandise,
    i dont kare i carnt spell or youse punktuation properlee, im on a skiing forum

To the GSA:

I hope you can see the humour in all of this. If I was you, I would probably be super choked at first. With a bit of time, I hope you'll realize that it was all just in good fun. This place is full of the most fun people you could ever want to ski or drink with. Plus we hang out at all the places you ski. Shoot me a PM next time you're in Whistler

Join us (Darth Vader voice)

Long live the GSA....

I just want to applaud TGR for getting this back up quickly, and to reach out to the physical persona of the GSA. We are many, we are global, we can't be avoided. Join the dark side, and have fun when you bump into us on the hill or at the bar. Ease up, have fun, keep skiing.
    simen@downskis.com DOWN SKIS

If the GSA were smart, he'd out himself and claim his title (and Alias?). He'd probably not have to buy beers for a long time in any ski town.
    I'm a cougar, not a MILF! I have to protect my rep! - bklyn

In any case, if you're ever really in this situation make sure you at least bargain in a couple of fluffers.
    -snowsprite

Quote Originally Posted by Clownshoe View Post
    To the GSA:

I hope you can see the humour in all of this. If I was you, I would probably be super choked at first. With a bit of time, I hope you'll realize that it was all just in good fun. This place is full of the most fun people you could ever want to ski or drink with. Plus we hang out at all the places you ski. Shoot me a PM next time you're in Whistler

Join us (Darth Vader voice)

I want to see the GSA walk in to the bump room and beckon to any nonbelievers to bow down in his greatness.
    If he comes back to Whistler claiming it he will be a fuckin' rock star.
    I bet between those of us on here we could hook him up with everything he needs for a couple weeks.

Claim it GSA, come ski, we are still open for 3 weeks, or show up for Gaper day and see those that worship your true greatness.
    Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinecure View Post
    If the GSA were smart, he'd out himself and claim his title (and Alias?). He'd probably not have to buy beers for a long time in any ski town.
    at the very least! if he were really on it, he'd be acquiring sponsors like they were going out of style. there's money in them thar harnesses.

GSA is real problem, I don't believe this has already come up but Genetic Sexual Attraction is no laughing matter. I was alerted to the seriousness of this problem when I heard about a Mother who found the son she had put up for adoption years before on Facebook, seduced him, and lured him to a hotel room where they performed unspeakable acts of incest. Not sure if gopros were involved. Just thought you who throw around the GSA term so casually should be aware...

Quote Originally Posted by Sinecure View Post
    For sure. I can say without a doubt if the GSA comes out to Tahoe, his bar bill would be covered by many of us. And I mean that in a sincere fellow skier kind of way, not in a condescending internet asshole kind of way.

Quote Originally Posted by Brianskis View Post
    GSA is real problem, I don't believe this has already come up but Genetic Sexual Attraction is no laughing matter. I was alerted to the seriousness of this problem when I heard about a Mother who found the son she had put up for adoption years before on Facebook, seduced him, and lured him to a hotel room where they performed unspeakable acts of incest. Not sure if gopros were involved. Just thought you who throw around the GSA term so casually should be aware...
    I did not know that you could put children up for adoption on Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by Ottime View Post
    I did not know that you could put children up for adoption on Facebook.
    Yeah the wording was tricky, my punctuation lacking, but she put him up for adoption, then tracked him down in Facebook years later... Real Story!

Quote Originally Posted by Brianskis View Post
    Yeah the wording was tricky, my punctuation lacking, but she put him up for adoption, then tracked him down in Facebook years later... Real Story!
    Was his mum sexy?
    i dont kare i carnt spell or youse punktuation properlee, im on a skiing forum

Too much subtext in the last couple of pages.

Has the GSA definitely found this thread? Did he/she/it make any specific threads?

Has the GSA definitely found this thread? Did he/she/it make any specific threads?[/QUOTE]

threads or THREATS?

Threats? You mean "thanks", for putting together a 75 page thread detailing his awesomeness.

Quote Originally Posted by bigdude2468 View Post
    Has the GSA definitely found this thread? Did he/she/it make any specific threads?
    threads or THREATS?[/QUOTE]

Yes I meant threats. Sorry keyboard nazis.