Roof Box Blowout on Teton Village Road- LOST 1 Bluehouse Maven

If any Jackson folks out there happened to see/pick up a lonely single Bluehouse Maven 189 with Look PX15 anywhere between the Ranch Lot and the Aspens along the Village road today, I'd really appreciate it!

The lid of my box cracked and the roof blew open in the nuking winds this afternoon while I was driving home. Didn't notice the ski was gone until it was too late...

Thanks!!

KMTN, post on the free classifieds...
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

My box blowing open is my worst nightmare.

Good luck with the search!

Looks like it might have been found. Check out around the 13th ad here in, like rideit said JH Radio Classifieds...
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

YES! Thanks so much for the help

let me know if you happen see a small black box with some unimportant white lettering on it while youre out looking

what kind of roof box was it? How old? Was it cracked for a while before it blew open, or did the wind crack it?

Quote Originally Posted by Tye 1on View Post
    Looks like it might have been found. Check out around the 13th ad here in, like rideit said JH Radio Classifieds...
    Great find!

In Anchortown looking to get my career on track
    I feel your pain. Mine blew open on I-80 outside of Sac after road tripping for about 6 months--I didn't know skis could fly that far...Though it could have been due in part to driving 85+ mph.
    Our world is full of surrender at the first sign of adversity, do not give up when the challenge meets you, meet the challenge. Through perseverance comes the rewards, the rewards that make life so enjoyable.

Seize the day, trusting little in the future.

if you want something, go after it. if you want to screw someone over, look DEEP in your heart and realize Karma is a bitch

http://arcticcycles.com

watched my buddy scratch loose his box in big winds one day, couldn't find one ski after carnage pickup.
    six months later in a little pro ski shop in n. bend a stranger brings in a single funny looking ski with swiss bindings, guess who's ski? scratches pocket rocket is returned and mated with it's pal.
    glad you got yours back as well
    bobby

Quote Originally Posted by meatspicy View Post
    let me know if you happen see a small black box with some unimportant white lettering on it while youre out looking
    haha! whatever happened with that?