When will we get ours in Tahoe......

going into march here with 98 inches total at Squaw (which may be overly exaggerated), i wonder if we will ever get ours.......
    interested in some opinions on the season thus far. its supposed to be 60 degrees today. Rose knob is exposed like its mid-june. this damn jet stream is pounding pac-northwest- the rockies. i miss last season. or even our regular 400 inch totals. lets pray for a march of good luck!!!

Well, we know it's going to get colder later in the month and the storm door will likely open... cross your fingers that we actually get some precip at the right time. If we don't get another real storm (4+ feet) by mid March, I'm going to start crossing my fingers for *next* year. Shit.

This past weekend, I summerized the snowblower and put it away for the year. Bring it on bytch!

just before winter ends take a little roadtrip up north and ski

God damn... Well u know somethings real off when they r forcasting three inches and ur boss at squaw, is freakin for the dump were about to get. Im not hatin, we had an exceptional season last year..... I just wish this damn base would last cuz i miss the great zones from last year..

We can hope for the usual 7 inches of precip this march i guess.

18 inches monday........ about 20 expected on wednesday. no classses monday and prob tomorrow. were gonna get ours. i can bust out the skins...........

welp, our prayers were answered. crazy high avy dangers

Maybe another dumping this weekend. Kirkwood was really corned up the last couple of days. Planning on Squaw next week. Snowforecast says maybe 30" above 8000' Thursday. Let's hope so!