FS: Line Prophet 100 - 186

Some 186 P100 that are a couple of seasons old. Can post pictures when I get home - they are in good shape, not mint and not thrashed at all. Still plenty of life left. They have been drilled 2x for 316 bsl. Once on the line for Rossi/Look PX 12's and one a bit back from that for FKS 14. The toes share the same pattern and holes are about 12mm ctc. Never had an issue. Heel holes are pretty far apart.

$150 shipped

Last edited by givethepigeye; 02-22-2012 at 08:18 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by john c View Post
    Most of us are trying to have fun, not be Luke Skywalker and blow up the fucking death star, save the galaxy, and be the coolest Jedi at the next movie premier.

bump for pictures
    Most of us are trying to have fun, not be Luke Skywalker and blow up the fucking death star, save the galaxy, and be the coolest Jedi at the next movie premier.

Bumping this - price too high?

How light would you say these are? Can you weigh them for me?
    "Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. The winds will blow their freshness into you, and the storms, their energy. Your cares and tensions will drop away like the leaves of Autumn." --John Muir

"welcome to the hacienda, asshole." --s.p.c.

Sure - ^ they have metal in them - the BC.com website says 4lbs 10oz. I'll weigh one today and post back.

does that ski have rocker in the tip? i can't remember

no tip rocker
    good ski

PM sent.

SOLD - thanks