Any mags at Alta/Snowbird next week (tues-sat)??

I'll be at Alta/Snowbird next week and was wondering if there is anyone that might want to link up for some turns. This will be my first time out there and i was hoping to get a little oriented to the mountain. The buddies i'm staying with are not excellent skiers and i'd like to ski some more advanced terrain. PM me or reply to this thread. And also i WILL be the best skier on the mountain that day>>>
    Eric
    "Have you any idea what the street value of this mountain is?!"

Hey E-Roc, me and PearlJamEd both are up there pretty much every day. I will shoot you a PM with my cell #. Hit me up and I will show you around. I'm not the greatest, but I know that mountain pretty well, so I would be happy to show you around to some decent spots. I had a blast doing that today with some hot Doctor Chick who ducked out of a seminar down in SLC to come ski the 5 inches of pow we got overnight. I doubt you will be cuter than her though....

I am at Alta everyday look me up if you like I can show you around for a few laps. Blue Arc'teryex Jacket, grey lid cover with black visor, red tele boots, and on hammerhead bindings. Also look me up some time luffski if you like.

I will vouch for Booger. He is a great skier and a fun dude to hang out with.
    Big skis from small companies at Backcountry Freeskier

Bump...
    Anyone at snowbird this week? could be looking for some turns...
    We just got some knee deep freshies in western MT and sounds like snow is slated for cottonwood
    "Have you any idea what the street value of this mountain is?!"

I should be up there at least a couple days between tues and sat. Green Powderhorn jacket and blue pants. Grey helmet. Pouty yet still surly look on my face. Dyn Big dumps.

I'll be up Tooosday if we get some snow...
    When life gives you haters, make haterade.

Instead of starting another thread, I'll revive this one.

I'm headed down there Thursday in hopes of catching the tail end of the storm and skiing Alta Friday, Solitude on Saturday and anywhere else in BCC or LCC on Sunday and/or Monday.

Beers for Wasatch Mags showing this Bozeman Mag around.