9:00 EST "American Experience". Bill Clinton who's watching ?

Yeah pollyass hat , STFU it's TV first and foremeost. Should be good. They usually develop good productions.
    "You damn colonials and your herds of tax write off dressage ponies". PNWBrit

Randomly stumbled upon it when checking what to watch tonight. He's a polarizing character no matter your politics. Having to read a little of his book, his childhood was horrific. Amazing someone of that background could become President.

American Experience one of the best productions out there. I have enjoyed nearly every show that I have seen.

Can't say that Hillary was ever a looker. Not sure what he saw in her.

Not bad so far. My main criticism is they seem to be relying on only Clinton cabinet appointees, friends and politically like minded colleagues, for the narrative of "facts". I just wonder how objective they can be ? Not a lot of opposition folks in the first two hours. Let's see what happens in the final installment.

He was a wonder kid in high school it seems. And just what did he see in Hillary ? It seems he really thought she was completely brilliant and he also knew he could probably fuck around on her early on and knew she wouldn't leave him.
    "You damn colonials and your herds of tax write off dressage ponies". PNWBrit

Stumbled upon it also. Agree that Hillary was not a looker. However - impressed with how the story was told.

Wonder if current plotical canditates could ever muster the charisma that Bill has. Only person (who is not running BTW) that has Clinton Charisma is George Stephanopoulos. IMHO

Quote Originally Posted by F#*k You Cat View Post
    Only person (who is not running BTW) that has Clinton Charisma is George Stephanopoulos. IMHO
    You're fucking high. Bubba still owns every space he steps into... he walks in and all eyes are on him. The only room Stephanopoulos might be able to work is a pantry.

Yeah, seriously comparing Stephanopolous to Clinton? There is no comparison.