Before you ask about High Life Music, CHECK HERE!

When you're feeling down, just remember: It's always darkest before it goes pitch .... fucking.... black.

Thankyou
    My Montana has an East Infection

yyyeeeeaaaahhhhh owens
    "Do you know what PBR stands for? Delicious."

what song was that playing under Victoria Jealouse segment on tonights episode? (sun. 2/8)
    thanks for any info.

[dreamy] victoria jealouse [dreamy]
    yeah

as a side note, cymande's "dove" is the original track that the kromozomes used during thomas kreif's segment. they're a group worth checking out too.

Rev. Dwayne Long, 45, a Pentecostal preacher in Rose Hill, Va., died the day after being bitten on the finger by a rattlesnake during a serpent-handling sermon on April 11. He had refused treatment because, as a parishioner said later, "(I)t's the Lord's will." (According to Mark 16:17-18 in the New Testament, "(Believers) shall take up serpents and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them.") [Times-Dispatch (Richmond), 4-15-04]
    Merde De Glace On the Freak When Ski
    >>>200 cm Black Bamboo Sidewalled DPS Lotus 120 : Best Skis Ever <<<

Question Clearing music

TGR,
    advice on clearing music....

If you use a song from an album do you just contact the label?
    Hire a lawyer who specializes in it?
    Use it until you receive a 'Cease and desist court order'?

If you not making money and you're just a video hobby dork, can you bogart whatevas?

Question

the first time i saw high life was through a rented copy from netflix... i just popped in the copy i bought from the sale and the soundtrack is different (for the majority of the segments.)

i'm not sure if it's because i saw it first but i most definitely prefer the music on the rental version. i'm even tempted to rent that version of high life for keeps. anyway, do you all have any idea of what the alternate soundtrack might be?

edit: just read roo's post re: the ardustry version, but the question of who's on the soundtrack still remains.
    Last edited by non grata; 08-23-2004 at 11:01 PM.

Track under Victoria Jealouse

Has anyone ever figured out what the track was under Victoria's segment on High Life. Definitely not on the soundtrack and not listed in the credits.

You can download the songs from High Life via iTunes. Check out the soundtracks page to see which films are featured there.

http://www.tetongravity.com/soundtracks/

Quote Originally Posted by venacher View Post
    what song was that playing under Victoria Jealouse segment on tonights episode? (sun. 2/8)
    thanks for any info.
    Perfume Tree - Saturate