Dynastar Legend 94 Mount

Got a pair for low snow/harder days - have skied them before but did not pay attention to the mount location. The "line" seems pretty far back compared to other skis in that length (184). Anyone ski them?
    Quote Originally Posted by john c View Post
    Most of us are trying to have fun, not be Luke Skywalker and blow up the fucking death star, save the galaxy, and be the coolest Jedi at the next movie premier.

I just bought a pair, and noticed the same thing. The mount forces me to ski with a more forward posture than my previous skis (Rossi RPM, same length @184, bindings a cm or two forward compared to these), but I haven’t spent enough time to conclude whether that’s a good thing or a bad thing. In an aggressive forward posture the skis are extremely responsive, but they don’t like the backseat at all. I wish I had adjustable bindings so I could test a (slightly) more forward mount. Also interested in hearing from others on this.....

I skied them w/ demo bindings, liked them for a "less new snow" day. Assume that they were indexed the the line.
    Quote Originally Posted by john c View Post
    Most of us are trying to have fun, not be Luke Skywalker and blow up the fucking death star, save the galaxy, and be the coolest Jedi at the next movie premier.