Building a fighting force of extra-ordinary magnitude

Batman: Arkham City

Possibly the greatest video game ever made.

I can't recall a game since Doom 2 on the pc that has held my attention this long.

Really cool storyline, tons of upgrade-able gadgets, multiple side quests and after winning the main story, there is still more to do in the city as well as the separate Riddler challenges. My personal favorite being the brawler challenges. Really super amazingly addictive to try and string together 60+ hit combos using gadgets and finishing moves etc...

You can be all ninja-y and stalk your prey, taking them down in different ways using different tactics and gadgets and trying to instill the maximum amount of fear in them...or if they don't have guns, just drop right down in the middle and kick the shit out of 16+ thugs at time in a stream of combos..snapping limbs, crushing skulls, breaking ribs....the game even gives a satisfying "crunch" noise when Batman breaks some a-holes elbow or knee. very satisfying.

My onlyest complaint, is the edged weapon/broken bottle dodge mechanic. It seems to work sometimes and you instantly take the attacker down, other times it seems like I'm doing the same movements/combos and I end up getting sliced a few times. Kinda bullshit.

Highly highly highly recommend this game.

thats new hampshire as fuck

We ain't eager to be legal, so please leave me with the keys to your Jeep Eagle.

I have it installed and ready (it came with my new laptop), but haven't touched it because I've been absolutely hooked on Skyrim. I'll have to give it a try.
    All I know is that I don't know nothin'... and that's fine.

Building a fighting force of extra-ordinary magnitude
    i just won it again on the most difficult setting, which took a while.

F'n game is the balls. and I put together a 76 hit combo. yay me.
    thats new hampshire as fuck

We ain't eager to be legal, so please leave me with the keys to your Jeep Eagle.