Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Wait, think logically, he was riding switch.
    Reverse juicebox?
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

the young cunt will not end up working on wall street, unless it's flipping burgers at the McDonalds on wall streeet. anyone dumbass enough to lose their pass on lower mtn. has no future in my USA.
    bobby

Losing this kid on the mountain is a good thing for business. Breck makes its money off tourists and kids getting slammed by switch loudmouth punks is not good for business. Glad he got his pass pulled.
    License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations

Cut him some slack, he intends to double major in finance and IT and make big bank. I think most of us older than 20 know how that works, I personsally intended to double major in engineering, pre-med and rule the world. I barely get to rule my own home.

Quote Originally Posted by mwthomsen View Post
    Cut him some slack, he intends to double major in finance and IT and make big bank. I think most of us older than 20 know how that works, I personsally intended to double major in engineering, pre-med and rule the world. I barely get to rule my own home.
    +1 for the win
    License to kill gophers by the government of the United Nations

In Anchortown looking to get my career on track
    winna winna breck fa dinna...

We were all 20 somethings at one point in our lives, cut this cunt some slack...
    Our world is full of surrender at the first sign of adversity, do not give up when the challenge meets you, meet the challenge. Through perseverance comes the rewards, the rewards that make life so enjoyable.

Seize the day, trusting little in the future.

if you want something, go after it. if you want to screw someone over, look DEEP in your heart and realize Karma is a bitch

http://arcticcycles.com

Quote Originally Posted by dk_alaskan View Post

We were all 20 somethings at one point in our lives, cut this cunt some slack...
    Yeah we were. And we got busted and suffered the consequences. And we learned from it. But very, very few of us were so warped that we thought we'd succeed in such a ridiculous crusade. I've certainly sat there bitching about how my dad could kick Tommy's dads ass, but then I put away my finger paints, had my milk and took my nap. 18, 19, 20 years old and you're playing they daddy card? That isn't youth, it's juvenile.
    I demoed the TECH TALK JONG! pro model this spring and their performance was unparalleled which is good because I ski in a wedge most of the time - bendtheski, 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Skirotica View Post
    Yeah we were. And we got busted and suffered the consequences. And we learned from it. But very, very few of us were so warped that we thought we'd succeed in such a ridiculous crusade. I've certainly sat there bitching about how my dad could kick Tommy's dads ass, but then I put away my finger paints, had my milk and took my nap. 18, 19, 20 years old and you're playing they daddy card? That isn't youth, it's juvenile.
    All true but he grew up the son of rich parents so you got to cut him some slack and add a few years for delayed maturity. The kid is doing a good job of pleading his case over on Breck facebook. Many of you have written this kid off, but I am rooting for him. I think he shows signs of making it in the game of life. As for getting his $400 ticket back. No chance in hell.

I keep coming back to this site because I get kicks out of whose balls are broken and whose are coddled. Thanks!

Don't blame me I voted for JoJo
    Don't Blame me, I voted for JoJo

Quote Originally Posted by dk_alaskan View Post

Being a 20 something doesn't excuse you from calling a complete stranger a cunt, because they found your behavior reckless. I don't know if the patrol was justified in pulling this kids pass in the first place, I'm guessing they were because we've only heard his side of the story and we don't know what he has chosen to leave out. This kid sounds like a complete jackass, if he gets his pass back it will further cement his sense of entitlement. Given all of the comments he has made on epicski and fb, I've come to the conclusion that he is a narcissistic piece of shit and he will continue treating people like garbage throughout his life. Breck shouldn't give his pass back, I never thought I'd be pulling for Vail Resorts.

Just checked the Breck FB page. Young Mr Patterson now wants it all to stop - too many personal attacks

This kid is the Wiley E. Coyote of the interwebz

And he's now threatening to pull a dascunt.

Too many personal attacks! Im shutting this post when I get on my laptop

Gosh, and his school email address and phone number haven't even been posted yet. (UNC has lousy security on their online student directory - their students must get spammed a lot.)
    Change is good. You go first.

High fuckin' drama, folks. Eurypides could have written this. Stay tuned for Act III. Ultimately, it may be the best thing that ever happened to our young protagonist, but only if he DOES NOT get his pass back.
    Last edited by Jamespio; 02-08-2012 at 10:43 PM. Reason: smoova might be right

this thread is worthless without being able to see the cunt's posts on FB.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Attitude to the patrol authority not the best move.

I don't think I like this kid.

Cut this guy some slack? Seriously?

Originally Posted by Spencer P

My contribution to society? Well Im currently an intended double major of Finance and IT and in the Monfort School of Business at Universty of Northern Colorado. And my father is a CFO for a Fortune 500 Company. So enjoy getting all hyphy over some forum post, and return to your life of patrolling the mountain for 8$ an hour, you special red jacket you.

Originally Posted by Spencer P

oh and the great lord JoeUT. You must be someone really special, whats your role in life.............umm patrolling the mountain yea shut your mouth and collect your 8$ wage. Ive invested more money into skiing than your entire paycheck. Your an old looser who patrols the mountain and gets some nasty ass mountain pussy, and your spending your time on a forum at 12:00 on a Tue, get a life. Your whole life revolves around this little forum and you ski patrol. And Im going to struggle with money? You don't have a fucking clue, Im going to be sitting in an office making bank when your patrolling a mountain for saftey lmao. I cant even believe your still talking.............
    yeah, I was 20 once, and never did I go around telling people how worthless they were because they had low paying jobs. I was taught as a child that the quality of a person's character is far more important than the contents of their wallet and by the time I was 20 I was able to understand that sometimes people do things because it's what they love to do, not because it's the most financially rewarding thing they could do. Anyone who's made it into college and claims to be smart enough to be majoring in finance and IT should be smart enough to figure this out.

It's too bad if this punk's parents didn't teach him respect and imbued him with an entitled attitude, but on the other hand I don't really care. Fuck him, and fuck anyone like him.
    ...Some will fall in love with life and drink it from a fountain that is pouring like an avalanche coming down the mountain...

"I enjoy skinny skiing, bullfights on acid..." - Lacy Underalls

The problems we face will not be solved by the minds that created them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamespio View Post
    High fuckin' drama, folks. Eurypides could have written this. Stay tuned for Act III. Ultimately, it may be the best thing that ever happened to our young protagonist, but only if he DOES NOT get his pass back.

Last edited by Jamespio; Yesterday at 09:43 PM. Reason: smoova might be right
    My post was in response to the post with the kid's e-mail, phone, address, etc. That one was deleted, so my post wound up under yours. Yours was pretty funny...and likely accurate.

Well, smoova, I decided it didn't meet my own standards.

I've seen an abnormal amount of rude, foul mouth jackasses on the ski hill this season. Dropping the word c**t to a patroller, regardless of the actions that precede it, should result in a pass being pulled. We live a society, you need to act like it.

NS thread?

Attachment 109885
    Grow up be a man, that has respect for others. This guy can make you understand what that means.
    http://www.tetongravity.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3982&dateline=1279375  363

Looks like he deleted quite a few of his posts over on Epicski. They have also locked the thread over there. Perhaps someone should PM him on Epicski the link to this thread over here so he knows his saga lives on.

Anyone laugh when he skis 90x days a year and questions what a ski patrol contributes to society?