Park tools Bike frame

So a while back I found a crack in my head tube, and a friend of mine had this laying around. He is starting up a frame building/ fabricating shop and the idea was that we were going to put on some disc tabs, maybe turn it into a nice belt drive bike..... I was thinking that I should just get rid of this frame or build it up different... should I should i build it up as a commuter, but i dont need one... what do you recommend. Its an old Waterford trek steel frame... it looks really nice, but i dont know what to do... lay it on me, give me some ideas. SHit BROseph-leberman, what would you do?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0624.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	616.6 KB 
ID:	109685   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0628.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	600.9 KB 
ID:	109686   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0630.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	652.4 KB 
ID:	109687   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0627.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	875.4 KB 
ID:	109688  

Buy that cross kit that's on here and build it up. That would be a sweet little commuter.

yes that would be a very sweet. build... but i think i am going to try and sell it. i went to the shop today to try and find a fork that would fit... and the project would cost more then i want to get into. so dont be surprised if you see it for sale in the next couple of weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahrenv View Post
    yes that would be a very sweet. build... but i think i am going to try and sell it. i went to the shop today to try and find a fork that would fit... and the project would cost more then i want to get into. so dont be surprised if you see it for sale in the next couple of weeks.
    Well then, I'm glad we could be of service