Hi,

Im considering buying a one quiver set geared towards touring and pist riding, 70/30. But I feel im in the need for some advice on regards to which skis to pick and possible input on bindings.

Last year I was riding with Race boots, Marker Duke bindings and Atomic Access skis, but I quickly found out that touring with this setup was everything but enjoyable. The reason why I got this gear in the first place was because I got a really good deal on it and I was just switching over from telemarking the last 6 years.

This year I was planning to do more touring, possible between 50-70% and the year after that hopefully around 70% touring. I weight about 150 pounds and im about 177cm (5,9”?) in length, Im an average to decent rider and I usually ski in Norway and Europe, 70/30. I don’t go switch and I don’t really drop cliffs.

The setup I have been thinking about:

Boots: Scarpa Maestrale (also looked at the TLT 5’s but I think they will be too cold for our climate and possibly to soft)
Bindings: Dynafit Radical TLT ST
Skiis: I have no idea when it comes to skis, there are so many to choose from and I have been looking at everything from K2 Coomback, BD Zealots to Line SFB’s.

Ive heard stories that the Dynafits can get banged up and possible even rip out of the skiis if skiing on hard pists but Im not sure if this is true and if the new Radicals are more tolerant towards this? Im still going to be skiing in the pist, but probably not more then 10-14 days a year.

The only restriction is that im planning to buy the gear from Sport Conrad – http://www.sport-conrad.com/ski_touring_skis/2/
so any suggestions will preferably be in this list

Any ideas and suggestions would be much appreciated!