Ankle Injury- can't figure out the issue - Any Advice

So about a month ago I was at the indoor tramps and ramp- snogression(shout out to that facility and Kevin). working on the tramps, I landed half on the tramp half on the spring (non padded) and felt a tweak/pain in my left ankle. I stopped jumping and sat down to see if it would swell or hurt, pain went away and I threw on my boots and hit the ramp. At the time it didn't hurt but when my boot came off it was a little painful. I didn't ice or anything afterwards as I only thought it was a light sprain. Woke up with no issues and no problems, about a week later it started to hurt a little thought nothing of it. Now it's been about a month and there still is tightness in the morning and running I get a dull pain. My ski boots are fine because they are super stiff, however I have no idea of what to do, and really don't feel like seeing a dr. although I know I should. has anyone had something similar to this? The pain is right behind my outer ankle joint.

Go get an xray. I did something similar skiing at the bird in November. Thought it was just a sprain but went in to the doc in a box since I had already hit my deductible. Got an xray and they didn't see anywhere that it was broken. The put me in a splint and I went home. In a few short days I could walk on it, although a little uncomfortably. I waited a little over two weeks(due to travel plans) before I decided to get a second opinion. Turns out that it was VERY broken and required surgery, in fact a piece of the cartilage ripped off my calcaneus and lodged itself in the fracture. Without surgery it never would have healed due to that piece of cartilage.

Go get it looked at!

Sorry to hear about that, good advice. Making an appt. to see a dr and xray this week.