Thread: Dalbello boss

Dalbello boss

Anybody here on these? 103 last 3 piece boot sort of what I've been looking for for quite a while. I tried them on in rei yesterday and they felt pretty good. A little soft but I'm guessing a stiffer tongue could straighten that out. I'm coming off Nordica speedmachine 14 punched and ground and still not right but skiable. I ski 192 bros as my usual everyday ski.
    But Ellen kicks ass - if she had a beard it would be much more haggard. -Jer

Paging Mtlion to the courtesy phone. Seriously nobody's on these?

I've spent 2x days on them so far and am stoked on comfort & performance. Honestly if my feet are happier then I ski far better than if I am crammed into a "performance" fit of a race boot. After skiing 3x piece design I don't think I'll ever go back to a standard race 4x buckle for regular skiing. If I was pinching gates then it make sense but otherwise the flex and rebound of a 3x piece is far more desirable, especially if airtime & pow is part of your routine. I'm skiing a shell size down in the Boss as I don't need the length to get the width in these. Love the Intuition Liners. Will add a booster strap to my boots and call it good.

I have not seen or sold them. Also try the full tilt fti shape. It's big volume and the high five is stiff $400 Cnd with intuition liner

I'll check if world cup has em. Thanks.

Are these the same as the ones from 2010? With only a 6 flex tongue and a badly deforming lower shell? From this thread. If so I'm not interested...