Chamonix - Video Production Mgr
Not my job but maybe someone around here has the requisite skillz. . . . .
Open position: Video Production Manager for EpicTV
EpicTV is a new Video-On-Demand service focusing on adventure sports and lifestyle. The service will launch this spring and we are now looking for a skilled production manager to work on our daily video podcasts from our studio in Chamonix.
The job is simple: shoot and record our podcasts with state-of-the-art equipment; do a quick, award-winning edit; upload podcasts to numerous online services including iTunes and YouTube.
What are we looking for
- Telented video producer who can shoot and quickly edit professional looking videos
- Passionate about outdoor sports, journalism and building something new
- Creativity with an eye for detail and graphics quality
- English (essential), English & French (triple bonus points), English, French & Italian (start packing your bags, youíre hired!)
What we offer
- Long hours in a dark room staring at computer monitors while everyone else is out skiing.
- Cute, loveable, hyperactive office dog.
- Official place (some would call it forced) on Ransuís pub quiz team.
Ė Full-time contract on an exciting project at one of the best mountain towns in the world. Contract period is negotiable.
- Competitive salary and Mont Blanc Unlimited season pass (of course)
- Opportunity to create something new and cool: You would be a key player on our video production team.
If this sounds interesting to you and you have the skills to be a part of the EpicTV team, go ahead and impress us. Email your CV and links to your previous productions to email@example.com.
"Buy the Fucking Plane Tickets!"
-- Jack Tackle