Marker Griffon 13 TCX D Adjustable Ski Binding - How To Height Adjustment

Marker Griffon 13 TCX D (emo) Adjustable Ski Bindings.

How do I adjust the HEIGHT on the toe piece - AFD HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT? I can't find the screw? Not on the front / rear / top of toe piece.

Is it possible they being a demo binding they don't have one? I slid a biz card between the boot/AFD and it's WAY tighter than what is listed as normal, "Able to pull card out w/slight resistance".

These came on a pair of Mantra 102s I just rec'd from SkatePro in Europe, so I think these may be a 'Euro-spec' binding, and I'm not finding the adjustment for this exact model online.

I found these Tech Handbooks for Marker, but since they got bought by Volkl / Voelkl in the last year or two, no luck on current season.
    https://www.marker.net/storage/user_...7_englisch.pdf
    https://www.marker.net/storage/user_...8_englisch.pdf

Facebook DM'd Marker and they to told me to GtH...or see a local shop. Pending SkatePro's response via FB and email....box was rec'd damaged (skis appear OK) so pending email from their CS for that too.

If you know, please inform.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wtdash View Post
    Marker Griffon 13 TCX D (emo) Adjustable Ski Bindings.

How do I adjust the HEIGHT on the toe piece - AFD HEIGHT ADJUSTMENT? I can't find the screw? Not on the front / rear / top of toe piece.

Is it possible they being a demo binding they don't have one?.......
    You're correct in that they don't have a height adjustable AFD.

And there's no such thing as a "Euro spec" version.

Thanks for the reply.
    I appreciate it.

Wonder if normal to step into mine has always been hard. Now heel piece just broke. Wonder if was badly setup.