Thread: mobile site?

mobile site?

The other day when I pulled up the site on my iPhone, it had changed formats. That would be fine, except the format doesn't work. I can't move beyond the first page of any thread, when I click the page number or arrow, I get a "loading" cursor that never goes away.

Any help?
    that's all i can think of, but i'm sure there's something else...

WOW! I've been using tapatalk so long I had no idea! How can anyone even read that? Plus I tried twice and it wouldn't let me log in.

But, OP, I am not seeing your problem. I scrolled through many pages of threads to check.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo copy.png 
Views:	154 
Size:	54.7 KB 
ID:	107957  

Quote Originally Posted by counterfeitfake View Post
    The other day when I pulled up the site on my iPhone, it had changed formats. That would be fine, except the format doesn't work. I can't move beyond the first page of any thread, when I click the page number or arrow, I get a "loading" cursor that never goes away.

Any help?
    Look like you are pulling the website up on the iPhone browser? Looks the same on mine, not sure, i'll send a note to the webgurus.

otoh, the TGR Forums app has been working pretty great, have you downloaded that yet?
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

Same problems for me on iPhone - but I didn't know there was an app - so that should take care of me.

Quote Originally Posted by Singel View Post
    Same problems for me on iPhone - but I didn't know there was an app - so that should take care of me.
    I should correct, it's working good, not great. Still randomly crashes. But has surfed/posted fine, never lost a post, just a bit frustrating having to log in all the time.
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

A question about the mobile site. It was coming up before, then I selected to view the full site because I wanted to search. Anyone know how to get back to the mobile site?

type www.tetongravity.com/forums/
    When you go to the full site on a mobile device it says www.tetongravity.com/forums/?styleid=-1. So just remove the "?styleid=-1" and you will automagically be sent to the mobile site.

there is a pulldown menu at the waaay bottom of the screen (left of "contact us") that you can pick which format you want to see

"--tgr40-vb4" is the current one to pick for the full site look

you are probably in "-- TGRmobile"

these various formats in the pulldown menu all work fine on my iphone.

TGR tapatalk app, not so much...i'm gonna wait for that one to get its upgrade

Or, you know, just do what I said.

Quote Originally Posted by acinpdx View Post
    there is a pulldown menu at the waaay bottom of the screen (left of "contact us") that you can pick which format you want to see

"--tgr40-vb4" is the current one to pick for the full site look

you are probably in "-- TGRmobile"

these various formats in the pulldown menu all work fine on my iphone.

TGR tapatalk app, not so much...i'm gonna wait for that one to get its upgrade
    This worked. Thanks!

I don't see any of the links you're talking about on my iPhone with Safari.

We made some updates to the mobile site and it should be working much better now.

Quote Originally Posted by counterfeitfake View Post

Any help?