Notices

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 11 ... LastLast

Why you should support Ron Paul

Submitted by Mike Krieger of KAM LP

"Why I Support Ron Paul

I hold a deeply held view of Ron Paul as an honorable, genuine and trustworthy American statesman. In fact, I cannot really think of anyone else in the tepid cesspool of American politics today whom I could even remotely categorize as a statesman as opposed to a run of the mill politician (or ideologue as Mr. Lucas puts it). Mr. Lucas moves on to explain that to an ideologue it is current ideas that matter, while to a statesman it is certain principles that matter. He states that an ideologue’s view of the world and its inhabitants is political, while to a statesman it is historical. These simple sentences are what I believe inherently separate Ron Paul at his very core from everyone else currently running for president. This is merely what separates the man’s character from the others. This is reason enough to consider him, but not reason enough to vote for him. His ideas about liberty, war and economics also separate him from the pack and it is his strongly held principles on these subjects that in my view make him the only one capable and with enough conviction to help heal this country’s wounds, get us back on the right and moral path and foster real change as opposed to a campaign slogan.

Why the Elite Establishment or TPTB Hate Ron Paul

In case you have been asleep under a rock for the last few months let me fill you in. The elite in this country that control all forms of mainstream communication in the United States as well as both fake political parties are having a panic attack in response to Ron Paul’s surging popularity. There is a simple reason for this. On the important issues, the issues that affect your freedom and economic future he does not tow the party line of TPTB. As I have written about endlessly for almost five years now, the Federal Reserve is the mechanism of American empire and this institution’s policies are the primary reason the middle class in America is on the verge of being completely destroyed. It is the mechanism for transferring wealth and power to a smaller and smaller faction of the population through persistent inflation. As Keynes wrote: “Lenin was certainly right. There is no subtler, no surer means of overturning the existing basis of society than to debauch the currency. The process engages all the hidden forces of economic law on the side of destruction, and does it in a manner which not one man in a million is able to diagnose.”

Remember, the Fed creates dollars out of thin air and then forces countries to accept this counterfeit, backed by nothing, and consistently devalued money for their resources. While many people now understand this concept, what most U.S. citizens still do not seem to understand or want to accept is that it is not in the national interests of other countries to accept this certain to be vaporized currency for their hard produced goods. Fortunately for us, there is a solution to that. Support (or install via coup) if necessary despotic puppet regimes around the world to accept this monetary system. Our Federal Reserve system and indeed our way of life is supported through the barrel of a gun pointed at every other “sovereign” nation on the planet. If you step out of line you will be deemed a terrorist state and we will single you out and fight for sanctions on you and then if none of that makes you fall in line we will start bombing you. We will say that you commit atrocities against your people and you probably do (although we were also probably your ally recently despite the atrocities). Make no mistake about it. Every country we every go after militarily relates to defending the Federal Reserve system. Since oil being priced in dollars is the key to the system, we are always on the verge of invading oil producing countries that we do not already have under puppet control. Israel is merely another U.S. colony. We defend it so vociferously not because of the Jewish lobby but because they are a strategic asset in the oil rich Middle East that we use to defend the Federal Reserve system and the American empire.

If you Attack the Federal Reserve you are Racist, Anti-Semitic and Possibly a Terrorist

Let me fill you in on a little pattern that I have noticed. In American politics you are allowed to criticize pretty much anything except the Federal Reserve system. This is the third rail of American politics. Why? Because this is by far and away the most important issue on planet earth. Republicans will run around yelling about cutting back on government and preserving “freedom” but they NEVER EVER attack the Federal Reserve. The only time we have ever seen this in recent memory was this political season in the Republican primary and that is only because opportunists like Rick Perry saw it was a popular issue. Ron Paul on the other hand means business when it comes to the Fed. He has been criticizing it for decades and it is not just talking points. He is the only one out there that actually understands how the monetary system works and how it is destroying this nation.

So isn’t it interesting that whenever a popular movement with anti-Fed elements comes out it is not attacked based on the ideas, but it is immediately categorized as racists or anti-Semitic. Why? Because TPTB want to be able to turn people off as quickly as possible. They know that if people actually do a little research they will see the truth. This is why the tea party was branded that way immediately by the mainstream media fake left. This is also why Ron Paul is being attacked the same way. They do not want to talk about the substance of ant-Fed arguments. They want the whole thing to disappear as quickly as possible.

Ok, so now we have their entire playbook. Any popular movement is not to be listened to. If it comes from the heartland it is to be categorized as being dominated by “racists, anti-Semites and survivalists.” If it emerges from the urban areas on the coasts it is to be deemed as being dominated by “ lazy, unemployed, morons who are probably high on drugs and want free stuff.” Most important to TPTB is that these two groups remain separated and the goal is to create as much animosity between them as possible so they never realize they agree on the key issues. Divide and conquer is being used on American citizens in America. This tells me one thing. The criminals in charge on Wall Street and Washington D.C. are afraid. Very afraid.

I am Jewish and I Support Ron Paul…There are MANY of us

When I saw this http://www.businessinsider.com/morni...ere-is-2011-12 the other day, where Joe Scarborough basically labeled Ron Paul supporters as anti-Semitic I became infuriated. First of all, I have been a Ron Paul supporter for years and I am well connected to many of his key supporters all over the country. I think I might have an idea as to whether they are anti-Semitic or not and they are certainly not. Meanwhile Scarborough hasn’t been in the Ron Paul circles but yet…“On Morning Joe this morning Joe Scarborough revealed that he's always heard from friend who support Paul that there is an underlying strain of anti-semitism to Paul events, which some in the past have tied to Paul's anti-Wall Street, anti-Fed views.” Huh? This is journalism? Some anonymous friend says Ron Paul rallies are anti-Semitic? Who is this friend and why doesn’t he come out publicly? This is like a middle school rumor-mill. Sadly, that is what the mainstream media has devolved to nowadays.

When I saw this clip I felt the need to respond. These sorts of tactics are going to backfire big time. It got me so riled up it inspired me to write this email as well as to make the decision to dedicate much more of my time this year to politics rather than the markets. 2012 is a year to fight these guys in that realm and I plan on being relentless. This clip was an insult to me as someone who is Jewish and to all of those Jews I know personally that support Mr. Paul. What is so ironic about this whole anti-Semitic argument is that the guy that is seen as the most influential figure in Austrian economics (the economic perspective that Ron Paul adheres to) is Lugwig Von Mises. Guess what? He was Jewish.

Ron Paul’s Foreign Policy Views are “Dangerous.” Dangerous to Who?

There is one issue where the RINOs (Republicans in Name Only) will actually engage Ron Paul on the issues and that is foreign policy. They try to portray him as an “isolationist” but in reality he is Anti-Empire. He believes in strong national defense he just doesn’t believe in constant preemptive war. He also points out that it is hypocritical to support one totalitarian regime while bombing another. For these rational views he is attacked vehemently by the likes of Gingrich. The dirty little secret however is that some of Ron Paul’s strongest support emanates from the U.S. military. This makes sense. At the end of the day, most of these war mongers in both the Republican and Democrat party have never fought in a war and they know their kids would never be sent overseas to die, yet are such tough guys and war mongers with OTHER PEOPLE’S KIDS.

The fact that the military is strongly supportive of Ron Paul’s foreign policy is so terrifying to the elite cowards in this nation that CNN resorted to outright censorship the other day".

I had to edit quite a bit out for it to fit, so if interested, the entire article can be found here: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/mike-k...ports-ron-paul
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by telemike View Post
    at this point I don't care about gnar - I care about having teh funz skiing

Lost me at " the two fake political parties".

Worthless, paranoid drivel.
    Terje was right.

"We're all kooks to somebody else." -Shelby Menzel

Quote Originally Posted by DasBlunt View Post

fuck off cunt
    Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    youretarded.

Really???? You don't get that both the Dumbocunts and the Redumbacunts are the same sheep in different suits?
    Speaking of drivel, you shouldn't throw any rocks dipshat.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by telemike View Post
    at this point I don't care about gnar - I care about having teh funz skiing

considering the Ron Paul economic perspective has some serious flaws in interpreting facts, I would say mostly this RP drivel is sheepish to say the least.

edit, besides the fact that if you continue down that paranoid path of dismissing the system as it stands, rather than true change, where do we emerge?

I agree with a more conservative global approach with the USA's vast and diverse wealth (keeping more tech "in-house" as a small example), but cutting off all forms of international aid would really change how we are perceived.

The whole Israel paragraph from the above author is stupid and poorly written.
    Last edited by DasBlunt; 01-05-2012 at 08:45 PM.
    Terje was right.

blah blah blah
    When people were shitting on you for the d-bag patroller thread I withheld judgement because I didn't follow along too well, but you went right ahead and proved that you really are a dumbass.
    "It need not be fun to be fun." - Big Steve

throughpolarizedeyes.com

Thanks L2S. I wholeheartedly agree. In case you all didn't know Iowa was a 3 way tie. Paul, Romney, and Santorum all won 7 delegates. I didn't see one mention of that on mainstream media.
    surviving in the city, powered by wellbutrin

Please elect Ron Paul.

I need the money, and a Paul Presidency would make the last 11 years look "normal." I can't think of higher job security in TV News than having a self-righteous wingnut POTUS fighting BOTH legislative houses.

You do realize every single point he raises about changing the country back to 1800's USA will be (rightfully) wholly opposed by every other elected official in government, don't you?

I agree mostly. I Trust Ron Paul. that is the difference.

Rp ftw!

Quote Originally Posted by masterofgreenbeans View Post
    Thanks L2S. I wholeheartedly agree. In case you all didn't know Iowa was a 3 way tie. Paul, Romney, and Santorum all won 7 delegates. I didn't see one mention of that on mainstream media.
    Because it (the Iowa Caucus) hasn't mattered and never will. Remember that Huckabee won outright last election. This time around, due to the lack of a true contender everyone is grasping at straws regarding who might gain some traction to beat Romney for the nomination.

Makes sense to me.

[QUOTE=Tippster;3496598]Because it (the Iowa Caucus) hasn't mattered and never will. Remember that Huckabee won outright last election. This time around, due to the lack of a true contender everyone is grasping at straws regarding who might gain some traction to beat Romney for the nomination.[/QUO

Obama won the Iowa caucus.

I know it doesn't matter because I see it on TV every time I turn it on.
    surviving in the city, powered by wellbutrin

Obama's winning the Iowa Caucus did very little in this battle against Hillary. He got one more electoral vote than she did. They tied in NH. South Carolina was the deciding state.

I love this thread. Tippster says something most people should understand, and we still hear battle calls for the RP.

Other cheerleaders say Rah., rah, and everyone is somehow happy supporting someone that will run the country essentially like a king figure.

History fail.
    Terje was right.

I say we start a thread that anyone but DasBlunt can post in. Hey Tye? can we do that?
    I've been to two state fairs and a goat fuck and never seen anything like this!!

Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    I say we start a thread that anyone but DasBlunt can post in. Hey Tye? can we do that?
    I don't know where u draw the line between one witless and worthless troll from the other.

Besides both your moms would be upset, and I don't want to loss my 2for1 privileges

Sent from DBT's moms house using DroidX and tons of anal lube
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

Quote Originally Posted by Bean View Post
    When people were shitting on you for the d-bag patroller thread I withheld judgement because I didn't follow along too well, but you went right ahead and proved that you really are a dumbass.
    QFT: Just look at his signature.

I agree with a more conservative global approach with the USA's vast and diverse wealth
    Vast & diverse wealth? Really? The US is the biggest debtor nation in the history of this planet.

http://www.usdebtclock.org/
    "The mind, once expanded to the dimensions of larger ideas, never returns to its original size."

Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    You are just afraid of even more of a GOP landslide without all the RP chatter.
    Terje was right.

Quote Originally Posted by powpig View Post
    Vast & diverse wealth? Really? The US is the biggest debtor nation in the history of this planet.

Debt is not the problem.

Gain some perspective, read some Krugman. You don't have to like him ( i certainly do not), but even without references and proof, he writes a good article.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/02/op...debt.html?_r=1
    Terje was right.

Quote Originally Posted by Pillsbury View Post
    fuck off cunt
    What, you actually buy in to that wacko new world order / fed conspiracy shit?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Conway View Post
    wanna fuck?

Quote Originally Posted by powpig View Post

If you look at it by per capita debt and/or percent of GDP (which is probably a more useful measure of a country's ability to repay that debt), we're far from the biggest debtor.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._external_debt

Anti-Fed, anti-debt antiwar and pro America. A vote against RP is a vote against America.
    Last edited by Tuckerman; 01-06-2012 at 09:45 AM.
    People should learn endurance; they should learn to endure the discomforts of heat and cold, hunger and thirst; they should learn to be patient when receiving abuse and scorn; for it is the practice of endurance that quenches the fire of worldly passions which is burning up their bodies.
    --Buddha

*))
    ((*
    *))
    ((*

www.skiclinics.com

I think that Ron Paul has probably figured out by now that he should probably give up on the republican party and run as an independant. I think if he did, he would do quite a bit better than that other historic independant "RP", Ross Perot did. If he was going to do that, then he would be well-advised to tone down a couple of his more wacky talking points.

Unfortunately, doing so might result in taking quite a few votes from Obama. As I've said before, I'd be MUCH more supportive of Ron Paul if it wasn't for his lack of thought concerning environmental protection.

--
    "The reason death sticks so closely to life isn't biological necessity - it's envy. Life is so beautiful that death has fallen in love with it; a jealous, possesive love that grabs at what it can." by Yann Martel from Life of Pi

Posted by DJSapp:
    "Squirrels are rats with good PR."

Quote Originally Posted by Alaskan Rover View Post
    I think that Ron Paul has probably figured out by now that he should probably give up on the republican party and run as an independant. I think if he did, he would do quite a bit better than the other historic independant "RP", Ross Perot. If he was going to do that, then he would be well-advised to tone down a couple of his more wacky talking points.

Unfortunately, doing so might result in taking quite a few votes from Obama. As I've said before, I'd be MUCH more supportive of Ron Paul if it wasn't for his lack of thought concerning environmental protection.

--
    I hear u on environment concerns. I was just thinking the other night about how folks are generally more concerned now than any time in the past. How much of that is market driven? Cfl type of lobbying u know? If more folks would vote with their money we'd have less issues with junk from the Walmarts of the world. I vote libertarian. I'm also an "organic wako don't spray near me low voc paint self propelled crazy person" according to my neighbors where I live. The environment is important enough not to be legislated I think.

Big business is big government. R people willing and ready to deal with it themselves? I think so.