Page 80 of 891 FirstFirst ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... LastLast
Results 1,976 to 2,000 of 22270
    It sucks everywhere for snow. I spent the weekend dodging rocks in Aspen. Big Sky ain't so bad in comparison. Looks like there's (no) storm heading out way by end of week...

3 inches in forecast for sat sun at big sky..
    .hoping that gets increased

Challenger = OPEN

Triple = OPEN
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Challenger = OPEN

Triple = OPEN

That is one facet I have always liked about the Lone Mountain patrols.

If it is safe enough for them to run a sled for rescue, it is open. Getting that terrain skied is crucial.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Bumping to send you guys some of the atmospheric river from CA to MT. I'll be there in Feb to sample Bell Lake Yurt, big sky, and bridger, and hope you guys are all tired out from too much pow so I can get short lift lines.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Challenger = OPEN

Triple = OPEN
    Psyched! Be down there this weekend for the mass dumpage.

Nice to see Bridger allowing for some personal responsibility. Seems like we lose more of that by the day. Great opener, thanks patrol for the hard work..

And some shots from the past few days in colder zones.

Last edited by Z; 12-10-2014 at 11:43 PM.
    Drive slow, homie.

I agree bout Bridger opening day. Was pleasantly surprised to have ridge open so early. Got some nice turns down the nose and a little shark action out exit chute before it got too warm. Sounds like Cooke is doing well, but it looks like you know that. Been watching the guys set up for ice climbing comp across from my jobsite, good luck to those guys with highs of 50's on Fri. Might have to go do some spring skiing at Bridger and drink some beers on the patio

Too long will be next week after this weekend's piece of shit system splits and fizzles. Still been a pretty fun week considering. I am mentally prepared though knowing last seasons continuous bounty will be tough to compete with. Hopefully we eke out a fair to middling one as opposed to this omega block from hell all winter. A Crested Butte or Stevens Pass road trip may be in order if too long stretches into January though!
    "The skis just popped me up out of the snow and I went screaming down the hill on a high better than any heroin junkie." She Ra

Quote Originally Posted by tone capone View Post
    Too long will be next week after this weekend's piece of shit system splits and fizzles. Still been a pretty fun week considering. I am mentally prepared though knowing last seasons continuous bounty will be tough to compete with. Hopefully we eke out a fair to middling one as opposed to this omega block from hell all winter. A Crested Butte or Stevens Pass road trip may be in order if too long stretches into January though!
    Don't come here, we are getting washed away at Stevens, after this pineapple there may be a little bit of white on Cowboy ridge and that is all....

Good to see B Onion has left his corporate rock pile for Bridger. Have the real estate agents, snowboard gangs, and marketers at Big Sky shunned you? Do you miss the elevated skiways of Moonlight? How about the tax payer funded fireside martini apres ski scene? What I miss most about Big Sky was the eight man 1 women sausage boil in said trustfunders parents third homes hot tub. Ah, the good ol' days, when Moonlight had an unlimited revenue stream from their ponzi scheme real estate scam. I heard they imported some eastern European prostitutes to be their new real estate agents? I mean shit, buy a condo, get your fat fucking ass blown all in one clean transaction. What is the point of the last best place if it is not being marketed and sold? I also got the inside scoop that come February something like half the spots on the tram will be reserved for buyers of real estate? Sounds like Bridger is applying for permits to do a tram up Bridger Peak, maybe some more Boyne patrollers will make their way up to Bozo? This is all part of the Olympic bid it seems?

Great! this ^^^^ butthurt loser is back to spread his vast knowledge of BS about SW MT

Don't come here, we are getting washed away at Stevens, after this pineapple there may be a little bit of white on Cowboy ridge and that is all....
    Well at least it's still mostly white and slidy here!
    "The skis just popped me up out of the snow and I went screaming down the hill on a high better than any heroin junkie." She Ra

Yeah man, don't come west unless things change in a big way. Not much skiing except on the volcanoes so far.

If anyone decides to come out this winter, hit me up. I'd love to make some turns.

~S

You really like the taste of oil, doncha Jon?
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion View Post
    You really like the taste of oil, doncha Jon?
    not sure what that means unless you are talking about the lubrication oil everybody uses on each other behind the tram dock at Big Sky? In which case, no I do not. After a season of it my lips began to blister and I acquired a horrible raspy cough from all the Big Sky cock I had to suck to even be allowed on the tram with all the coolest kids this side of Verginia city.

At least at Bridger your days won't be filled writing permission slips for people to ski the steep run. Maybe you won't spend your nights having nightmares about Liberty Bowl ripping to the ground during operation.....Again

Best of all, maybe your evenings will be spent looking at hot co eds versus methheads at Milkey's! If I was still there I would welcome you, we had a special initiation for Big Sky transfers. We would head south to Bridger Peak where there is a huge scree field. You would feel right at home. We would then strip the newby naked and make them ride the scree field in a saucer with the center cut out so as to give you an anal scree enema, kind of like sand blasting all the bad memories away sort of thing.

youre fuckin nuts dude, do u work in a cubicle or something?
    long live the jahrator

Quote Originally Posted by john c 2 View Post
    not sure what that means unless you are talking about the lubrication oil everybody uses on each other behind the tram dock at Big Sky? In which case, no I do not. After a season of it my lips began to blister and I acquired a horrible raspy cough from all the Big Sky cock I had to suck to even be allowed on the tram with all the coolest kids this side of Verginia city.

At least at Bridger your days won't be filled writing permission slips for people to ski the steep run. Maybe you won't spend your nights having nightmares about Liberty Bowl ripping to the ground during operation.....Again

Best of all, maybe your evenings will be spent looking at hot co eds versus methheads at Milkey's! If I was still there I would welcome you, we had a special initiation for Big Sky transfers. We would head south to Bridger Peak where there is a huge scree field. You would feel right at home. We would then strip the newby naked and make them ride the scree field in a saucer with the center cut out so as to give you an anal scree enema, kind of like sand blasting all the bad memories away sort of thing.
    I feel sorry for you, are you sure you enjoy life?

Yeah I agree you need to be medicated or get a job and stay out of MT

I think the potato gun proved the stability.

Sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by snowcatCO View Post
    I feel sorry for you, are you sure you enjoy life?
    Quote Originally Posted by MTColdsmoke:: View Post
    Yeah I agree you need to be medicated or get a job and stay out of MT
    yeah dood
    we just arrived for freshman year at Bobcat Academy
    flush with $100k seasonal slush fund
    thanks mumzy & pa-PAH
    shall enjoy it most heartedly
    act like I'm the core of the town's ski soul
    never mind the water behind the ears

I guess I'm alone in being very entertained by Jon C and thinking there is waaaay to much truth in his satire.

Quote Originally Posted by creaky fossil View Post
    yeah dood
    we just arrived for freshman year at Bobcat Academy
    flush with $100k seasonal slush fund
    thanks mumzy & pa-PAH
    shall enjoy it most heartedly
    act like I'm the core of the town's ski soul
    never mind the water behind the ears
    Do you think your the only person who has had to work hard in life and everyone else just gets it handed to them? Ever heard assuming makes an ass out of you and me? As much as I would like to be in school right now rolling on my folks dough I'm not so lucky. I know I'm relatively new to the ski community in bozeman I just don't see why someone feels the need to come on here and talk shit about the place most of the people who look at this thread live and recreate.

Quote Originally Posted by snowcatCO View Post
    Do you think your the only person who has had to work hard in life and everyone else just gets it handed to them? Ever heard assuming makes an ass out of you and me? As much as I would like to be in school right now rolling on my folks dough I'm not so lucky. I know I'm relatively new to the ski community in bozeman I just don't see why someone feels the need to come on here and talk shit about the place most of the people who look at this thread live and recreate.
    Don't bother with him, man. It's just his way of trying to remain relevant.

Went for a long tour in Hyalite today. Saw an impressive cornucopia of snow conditions, none of which would be traditionally described as good, but it was a great day. Travel was easy and fast and I never wore more than a t-shirt and hoody. Got a good look at some terrain for later in the year.
    Originally Posted by nickwm21
    "hitting rocks ain't normal use in their eyes..."