Page 77 of 891 FirstFirst ... 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,925 of 22258
    indeed. always a party. great weather this weekend though!
    long live the jahrator

Well, forget my previous posts. Guess I got worried for nothing. We sure did have an unusually long Fall (not that I'm complaining), and then BAM!...Winter! Enjoyed some beautiful, snowy hikes this weekend.

The Big Sky crew sure has been getting after it with the snow making! Looking good, guys.

in, yet again. my tenth (!!!) winter crushing the scree here in bsmt

Current snowpack looking great! As long as it's hiker/jogger packed.

You don't even need a fat bike!

Plus you can skid and roost that shit to your heart's content.
    "The skis just popped me up out of the snow and I went screaming down the hill on a high better than any heroin junkie." She Ra

Tis the season.
    long live the jahrator

Quote Originally Posted by tone capone View Post
    Current snowpack looking great! As long as it's hiker/jogger packed.

You don't even need a fat bike!

Plus you can skid and roost that shit to your heart's content.
    Fuck yeah! Making due. I love it.

Hopefully that diversion is over soon, but if not come over the hill and ride it's been really fun!
    "The skis just popped me up out of the snow and I went screaming down the hill on a high better than any heroin junkie." She Ra

I will be in bozeman or big sky from 10 Dec to 18 Dec, I got a big sky season pass and should be able to manage 8 consecutive days off in the bozone each month. Anyone willing to show me where the best pow stashes hide shall be entitled to free beer.

I know this is supposed to be the stoke thread so apologies in advance but I am asking for your help:

My car was broken into near West Curtiss & 9th and my gear was stolen. Please be on the lookout for:
    '01 Burton Cascade 159 (w/ black Burton Mission bindings, size medium)
    '01 Burton Cascade 163 (w/ black Burton Mission bindings, size medium)
    '12 Burton Freebird Splitboard 158 (w/ black Spark Burner bindings, size medium)
    '12 Burton Process 157 (w/ black Burton Mission bindings, size medium)

If you hear of these boards being sold or pawned please contact me. They are (from left) the 3rd, 6th, 9th, and 10th in these photos.

Looking for some big sky early season deals. Had a bunch of 50%n off vouchers to there last year myself and didnt go. Gave em away on here. Hoping that comes around this year. First weekend in Dec.
    Thanks guys ( and gals)

The first time The Goog has delivered this, so it must happen, right?
    http://www.google.org/publicalerts/a...=US&source=now

If it holds, I might try for some wiggle turns in the resortcountry on Wednesday. Stoked for some WROD action on Friday at Big Sky.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat Sig View Post
    The first time The Goog has delivered this, so it must happen, right?
    http://www.google.org/publicalerts/a...=US&source=now

If it holds, I might try for some wiggle turns in the resortcountry on Wednesday. Stoked for some WROD action on Friday at Big Sky.
    really hoping it holds
    "Totally Wicked"

Bracket creek snotel up to 18" this morning, big sky claiming 8.5" up top so far. Hopefully more to come today into tomorrow, fingers crossed

Not sure if I posted here already; I'll take it down if so, but Hellroaring Powder Guides out of West Yellowstone is up to a base depth of 22"+ at the hut. (7700') I'd love to hook some maggots up this December, plenty of dates available December-January.

Quote Originally Posted by cliffhucker View Post
    Not sure if I posted here already; I'll take it down if so, but Hellroaring Powder Guides out of West Yellowstone is up to a base depth of 22"+ at the hut. (7700') I'd love to hook some maggots up this December, plenty of dates available December-January.
    if by hook up u mean free, then im in.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted26 View Post
    Bracket creek snotel up to 18" this morning, big sky claiming 8.5" up top so far. Hopefully more to come today into tomorrow, fingers crossed
    Discovery claims to have gotten 10'' over the weekend and 8 so far today...http://www.skidiscovery.com/webcams/

My fingers are also crossed

Just back from the Really Big. It was snowing all morning and much cooler than it is in Bozeman (Rain). Now snow.

I was as high as 8900' up on Andesite at the Y/C and there was a good 4-8" new, dense snow. Bad news is there was a fair amount of wind. Some areas I was walking on did collapse and propagate 10-15' in front of me.

If you do go out touring over the holiday week, watch your ass. It is now on.

Hoping for an Avi control day at BB tomorrow, fingers X-ed.
    Last edited by Bunion; 11-25-2014 at 04:08 PM.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Fuck yeah, old man winter is in the BUILDIN'!!
    long live the jahrator

The Disco gauge showed almost 11" at 5:00pm today before they shoved it.

i know im not supposed to talk about Bridger, but there was definitely 10+ there when we left around 4, very heavy though
    "Totally Wicked"

^indeed. anyone wanna shred some safe slopes tomoro? im talkin 29 degreeeeeez
    long live the jahrator

Quote Originally Posted by totaliboard View Post
    ^indeed. anyone wanna shred some safe slopes tomoro? im talkin 29 degreeeeeez
    At least one of those GNFAC photos with big ass crowns appear to be even less than 29*, and all slopes are triggering remotely. Careful!

And needless to say, be freakin careful about getting under terrain or in runout zones. Some of the stuff that slid today ran a looooong way.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"