Page 101 of 884 FirstFirst ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 22100
    All the pics on the last page work for me.

People were getting after it before it got all melty.

The last pics worked fine but not the recent ones, tried a few different times, and they only show up randomly. Tried seperate posts but same thing happens, random different ones are displayed each time. Super weird, oh well, almost time to go mountain biking fuckit. And yeah, good thing people got after it while there was gettin to be done.
    "The skis just popped me up out of the snow and I went screaming down the hill on a high better than any heroin junkie." She Ra

Nice pics guys. Hopefully winter is making a return down there!
    Drive slow, homie.

Went out in Beehive yesterday afternoon hoping the snow would have firmed up a bit and there'd be 4-6" new on top. Boy was I wrong. Bottomless wet cement. Was barely able to make turns.

Quote Originally Posted by Lav View Post
    Went out in Beehive yesterday afternoon hoping the snow would have firmed up a bit and there'd be 4-6" new on top. Boy was I wrong. Bottomless wet cement. Was barely able to make turns.
    Yeah I went up Thursday afternoon and the snowpack was totally fucked. Was hoping for some hippy turns back to the parking lot but it was super locked up. Nice workout but DAMN. Skin track back to the parking lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Z View Post
    Nice pics guys. Hopefully winter is making a return down there!
    Hahahahaha. Enjoy AK dude! It'll be summer by the time you're back here.

Quote Originally Posted by regct View Post
    Yeah I went up Thursday afternoon and the snowpack was totally fucked. Was hoping for some hippy turns back to the parking lot but it was super locked up. Nice workout but DAMN. Skin track back to the parking lot.
    Sounds like the leg has healed? Cool.

Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    Sounds like the leg has healed? Cool.
    Doing alright. Taking it really easy. Been skiing groomers for a few weeks. Wasn't sure how skinning would feel but it was fine. Super cool.

Ok, technical difficulties seemingly overcome...

Was really lucky to get out and make the most of the good conditions we had this year. Really grateful to be out there on those great days in the mountains and couldn't ask for a better community of people to live and share it with. Y'all are my ski bum heroes.

Strayed from the Bridger vortex a few times this year, separation anxiety was short lived.

It's never a dull one doing a tour with hick. You should probly do some nordic skiing first though, and get a good nights rest!

Some things call to you...and ya don't know unless you go:

Perfection:

Simon is always down to get down:

What would Candide do?

Papa Smurf, like a fucking rock.

Dropping:

Winds picking up...

T.b.c...
    "The skis just popped me up out of the snow and I went screaming down the hill on a high better than any heroin junkie." She Ra

Great pics!!!
    Gravity. It's the law.

Nice ones, Tone.
    Drive slow, homie.

gotta jones now thx tones capones-
    -photo vomit from my phone - meh as always
    tho had some bright days...

wing and finger on the football field

walking above lift

walking out saddle

luge out to cueball

Got on the NE face of Elephant yesterday, and Hyalite today. Both were pretty fun windbuffed pow for the first 1,000-1,500, then mushy potatoes back to the trailhead. I kind of wonder how many weeks (or days) we have until all the skiing is hike-to, at this rate.

Quote Originally Posted by tone capone View Post

Dig this one. Thanks, tone.

Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    Dig this one. Thanks, tone.
    ^^^^that thing is rad! does it have a name by chance?

No name, just a humble little bump on a ridge.

Surprisingly good spring day today at BB.

Snowed all afternoon at the Really Big resort. Tomorrow might be good.
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Great last few runs of the day at Bridger, if you had some frame of reference. Snowing hard, foggy and extremely wet. Still coming down hard right now. Tomorrow morning should be really good.
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings.

unreal, you could lap this all day and still find new lines down

Quote Originally Posted by tone capone View Post

excellent pictures as always tone

Quote Originally Posted by Boom Heir View Post
    Tomorrow morning should be really good.

7'' reported at BB, 4-6" BS...damn wish I was skiing today and not staring at this godforsaken computer screen...hope somebodies out getting some

Maybe these guys were racing up to Big Sky for fresh tracks lol...you never want to find yourself in Four Corners without a gun handy.

http://mooseradio.com/road-rage-resu...st-of-bozeman/

Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    Maybe these guys were racing up to Big Sky for fresh tracks lol...you never want to find yourself in Four Corners without a gun handy.

http://mooseradio.com/road-rage-resu...st-of-bozeman/
    I don't know if I would get my gun out over 4-6''...maybe 12''?? A few bullet holes in the KK could only add to the character

Well, I went in for A/C and was asked to stay the rest of the day. Was on the Apron Traverse nearing NW when I crossed a tip, twisted my R ankle and heard a loud POP!

Had to one foot it down to the top of Alpine to take the boot off and give it a look over. Nothing out of whack, no swelling etc. Put the boot back on and tried to ski down to the base. Right turns no problem, left turns.... couldn't do them.

Ortho appointment at 15:00. Fucked thing is that it feels just fine unless I move it just the wrong way. Then it is new levels of pain, like 8 out of 10.

And the skiing was freaking awesome. 7" new but with densities around 16%. Even the bumps were soft. Snowing when I left.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Hit an ice chunk up in B.C. in January and had a similar ankle experience, although the sound of my head hitting the ground muffled out any other audio. Hurt like a mother for about 3-4 days after, but only if I moved it in the wrong direction. Then was sore and a little achy for about 2 weeks, but I was able to ski on it without any major pain.