Page 49 of 884 FirstFirst ... 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 22080
    I was the old fat guy in orange that you saw on Lobo. Nice air on your part ! The other old fart I was with had been making Game of Gnar jokes all day and we commented "That guy really is the best skier on the mountain" when you went sailing by in mid-air.

Later in the day you saw us in the bowl. Your buddy was waiting for you and your lady on the traverse and we pased him and got ahead of you.
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    I was the old fat guy in orange that you saw on Lobo. Nice air on your part ! The other old fart I was with had been making Game of Gnar jokes all day and we commented "That guy really is the best skier on the mountain" when you went sailing by in mid-air.

Later in the day you saw us in the bowl. Your buddy was waiting for you and your lady on the traverse and we pased him and got ahead of you.
    The only next logical step is a ski-off. Maybe we can do a three way with Climber Joe since he threw down the gauntlet last year.

But seriously, we should get a SW MT maggot meet-up going at some point this year; you, Bunion, Climber Joe, Tone Capone, Lexi-Belle, Z, nateski, totaliboard and the rest of the beaters.

Also, some landscape pr0n from Thanksgiving weekend when I was a total tourist and took the Tram up for the view.

Your Tetons, I can see them:

In other news, I'm curious to hear how Bridger is skiing today. I think I can get away for a few hours tomorrow.

Welp ... the snow Bridger reported today was certainly less than what was on the hill. Fuckin' good times were had by all.

fully down for a mag meetup. maybe after a few weeks so i have some coin for booze
    "he doesn't know to behold what the cold frost can do..."

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat Sig View Post
    Welp ... the snow Bridger reported today was certainly less than what was on the hill. Fuckin' good times were had by all.
    No wrong could be done by anyone. Absolutely silly up there today and yesterday.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1386819932.018920.jpg 
Views:	222 
Size:	195.2 KB 
ID:	146378
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings.

Wow. That was my first day riding lifts at Bridger yesterday. Could certainly get used to that.
    Drive slow, homie.

Quote Originally Posted by Z View Post
    Wow. That was my first day riding lifts at Bridger yesterday. Could certainly get used to that.

My guess is yesterday was the acid test for the new lift layout. How were the lines?
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion View Post
    My guess is yesterday was the acid test for the new lift layout. How were the lines?
    Dunno, didn't make it over the North side.

Lines weren't that bad as everyone seemed to be lined up at the top of PK or along the South Boundary, waiting the Slushman's rope drop.

And what's a thread without a bit more stoke?
    (Not mine)
    Last edited by Bobcat Sig; 12-12-2013 at 02:27 PM.

Heading to Pig Sty for a couple days to visit my sister and pick up some beer to bootleg back to the promise land. Probably ski saturday.

Anyone around want to take a couple laps or grab a beer let me know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

Quote Originally Posted by My Pet Powder Goat View Post
    Heading to Pig Sty for a couple days to visit my sister and pick up some beer to bootleg back to the promise land. Probably ski saturday.

Anyone around want to take a couple laps or grab a beer let me know.
    Absolutely. I'll be there both days. Let's do it.

If you have time, stop by Lone Peak Brewing and grab a pint of their Steep n' Deep. Tasty.

I have an EMT class on Sat. but will be sliding on Sunday.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion View Post
    Oh man I'm the wrong person to ask. We went to slushman's just before noon but the line was silly. One and done. Didn't feel like lining up there when the ridge was so good, which turned out to be a good call. I am just a bit shocked to have so little competition for lines off the ridge first thing in the AM. Only line I waited in all day besides 1 run at slushman's was a slow hike first thing up to the ridge.
    Drive slow, homie.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat Sig View Post
    Absolutely. I'll be there both days. Let's do it.

If you have time, stop by Lone Peak Brewing and grab a pint of their Steep n' Deep. Tasty.
    Drinking at milky'$... Bobcat I'll pm u my number.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

Quote Originally Posted by Z View Post
    Hope you're ready to fall in love with the place.

I grew up skiing there, age 3 to 24, and miss it just about every day. Some great folks up there, too.

Glad you're stoked.

[ I am just a bit shocked to have so little competition for lines off the ridge first thing in the AM

Most times when they open everything it's just like that, busy on the bootpack for an hour or so then big line up on slushmans. Pretty sweet they have the staff to get everything goin on the busy days. The lineup on Slushmans is well worth it though when Saddle and everything is in play and you can take some longer walks and longer runs.

And hey, what is this clusterfuck? Somebody give some love to the ole' Bridger Thread!
    "The skis just popped me up out of the snow and I went screaming down the hill on a high better than any heroin junkie." She Ra

Quote Originally Posted by tone capone View Post

Most times when they open everything it's just like that, busy on the bootpack for an hour or so then big line up on slushmans. Pretty sweet they have the staff to get everything goin on the busy days. The lineup on Slushmans is well worth it though when Saddle and everything is in play and you can take some longer walks and longer runs.

And hey, what is this clusterfuck? Somebody give some love to the ole' Bridger Thread!
    If that's the case, you'll find me lapping the ridge on pow days! Skied slushman's all day yesterday, certainly good vert over there. Catch ya for some runs today?
    Drive slow, homie.

Quote Originally Posted by My Pet Powder Goat View Post
    Drinking at milky'$... Bobcat I'll pm u my number.
    MPPG, I PM'd you my digits. I am up for drinking and/or skiing.

Although as witnessed last weekend by Bobcat Sig I suck at skiing (even though my beater ass DID snake his line in the bowl...). I suck less at drinking...

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by tone capone View Post

I'll say it at the risk of drawing some ire ... do we really need two threads for our little neck of the woods? Several have tried to make the Bridger thread all things SW MT and caught a ton of shit for it. In the end, we are all one big, happy, ski family. Which is why I started this thread. We can share no matter your allegiance; Bridger, Big Sky, Dark Side of the Moon or the vast backcountry.

Where full grown men pretend to be cowboys
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1466217_10202706215282980_2062944413_n.jpg 
Views:	148 
Size:	64.3 KB 
ID:	146513

There's a great holiday leisure party tonight at the Eagles Lodge in Bozeman. Good music, good beer, good times. Shady characters welcome. Holiday attire encouraged.

No worries Bobcat, just think it's funny how things have gone full circle. Regardless I'll have to get back to posting some stoke.... First priorities though, gotta get some meat back on these old chicken legs!
    "The skis just popped me up out of the snow and I went screaming down the hill on a high better than any heroin junkie." She Ra

Had a great afternoon cruising around the mountain with My Pet Powder Goat !

What a week at BB. Tons of good peeps around skiing. Pretty sure on Friday there were maybe 15 people lapping slushmans. Awesome.

Finally took my camera out of my pocket yesterday.

hanger!

Drive slow, homie.

sick shots
    @Z- ramp?
    long live the jahrator

Snowbowl should get final approval to expand sometime very soon, they progressed one more step and there is only one last hearing left, for people to re state concerns they already had.

It's looking good for the future of the bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by totaliboard View Post
    sick shots
    @Z- ramp?
    yup! Met a stump out of nowhere near the top. Skiing so well everywhere but still sharks in the water for sure.

MT those pictures are killer!
    Last edited by Z; 12-15-2013 at 10:14 PM.
    Drive slow, homie.