192 Armada TST mounting point

ANyone own these skis and have them mounted at something other than -7 (I think the recommended point). I will be mounting these soon and using them primarily off off piste.

I just mounted mine up last week and followed the 83.5 cm from tail as per the sticker on the ski, which was back I believe 1 or 2 cm from the printed mounting point. Seemed to make the most sense considering the amount of tip rocker/rise... On the other hand I have yet to ski them. I will update when I have some time on them. Let me know what you end up doing.
    I do have a pretty extensive background with Armada in particular. I have found that the factory recommended positions are money for the most part. I have found that with the early rise tips like on the JJ I definitely wouldn't want to be any further forward than the recommended mounting position which is -5 if I remember. On my ARGs the mount is at -6 and that is money as well. So my suggestion is trust Armada and follow their recommendation.

Thanks, Definitely let me know what you think.

So talked with Armada. They say -8.5 from center/ a STRAIGHT (not contoured) 87.5 line from the tail. Let me know what you find out.

Post up some reviews when you get on these! I'm seriously considering buying a pair.

I have only skiied these so far this year (demos). SKiied the JJ a few days on the hill and they don't compare as far as a resort skiing goes. If I have options, they are great skis around 85 % of the time. Icy and super deep days I would look to something else if I had the choice.. I haven't been able to ski them much in pow yet but soon enough. One day back country and liked them. Around my size and up, I don't see any reason not to go with the 192's considering how short they ski (I'm 5' 10'' 180). Unless you are really looking for that shorter turning radius on groomers. I think I'm going to be glad I went bigger once it snows. Sounds like Armada is coming out with a ski very similar to the TST next year, but wider underfoot and a little tweaking with the rocker. That ski will completely take the JJ out of the equation for me.

183 mount wtf?

Just got a used pair of 183's 12/13's mounted with dukes. Clicked my boots in and they are mounted exactly at boot center line compared to the mark on the ski but Armada's website says 83cm from back of the ski. Currently they are about +2.5cm in front of the 14/15 armada mounting guide pdf. What's is the point in this recommended mount line on the ski? Anyone had these mounted on the ski's like by a shop and have any feedback? I just got them today so need to get out an ski to see how they feel but they look pretty short in the front.