Android and TGR forums

For the most part, Android seems to work fine with the forums pages...everything is enabled just as if Windows or Mac.Except for one thing....when using Android to post to the forums, it leaves out ALL the spaces between paragraphs, making everyhing one HUGE paragraph.Case in point, as I'm typing this, I'm putting all the standard spacing in, but it will all be gone when this is posted. I'm using Android 2.3 on a tablet, not a smartphone...but that shouldn't make a difference...Android is Android, as long as it's 2.3 or above, right?Anybody else having this same problem? This text now shows FIVE separate paragraphs...but just watch, it show up as one lonnggg paragraph.--
    "The reason death sticks so closely to life isn't biological necessity - it's envy. Life is so beautiful that death has fallen in love with it; a jealous, possesive love that grabs at what it can." by Yann Martel from Life of Pi

Posted by DJSapp:
    "Squirrels are rats with good PR."

I haven't had this problem.

I am on a DROID X with the latest android update and have been able to successfully make paragraphs whenever I try to...

I use the Dolphin browser rather than the built-in one that comes with the android system, not sure if that's what makes the difference or not?

Sent via Dolphin on my DROID X complete with paragraphs.

I have to hit return more than once between paragraphs.
    ::.:..::::.::.:.::..::.

Have you tried the TGR Forums App? There's a thread about it on here somewhere.
    I'm a cougar, not a MILF! I have to protect my rep! - bklyn

In any case, if you're ever really in this situation make sure you at least bargain in a couple of fluffers.
    -snowsprite

Opera and Dolphin are both available as alternative browsers and can easily be installed and tested in a few minutes.

Tgr forum app is free and significantly better than any browser.(i use dolphin).

^^^ Definitely a matter of opinion.

I got the app and tried it for a few days but ended up going back to the browser. I like the way the site looks and works on a computer and through Dolphin it's EXACTLY the same. The TGR app, (and tappatalk fwiw) just don't cut it for me when the real thing is available.

Maybe it's a screen size issue? Obviously not with a tablet, but what are you on pickles? Zooming in on the DROIDX I find everything to be easily readable and functional. I guess I've just been doing it for a while now so I've become accustomed to using the full site on a small touchscreen.. anything else just seems lacking compared to what 's available on the computer.

That's why I'm on this thing all fuckin' day now.

Send from my DROID X using the Dolphin browser ratherand than an inferior app.

I'm on a droid charge and just got the app for the iPad.

iPad is underwhelming.

I felt like it speeded up my ability to browse on the droid. No zooming and subsequent excessive scrolling etc. just stripped down to the essential information.

Nope.....nothing I've tried works thu far. I just tried using double spaces as suggested above, but same result. I'm using a Pandigital e-reader 7 inch tablet. It hasn't yet been re-flashed to full Android capability and am sorta scared to do so. I prolly can't run that TGR application 'til I do. Maybe I'll re-flash afterall. Anybody do that???
    "The reason death sticks so closely to life isn't biological necessity - it's envy. Life is so beautiful that death has fallen in love with it; a jealous, possesive love that grabs at what it can." by Yann Martel from Life of Pi

Posted by DJSapp:
    "Squirrels are rats with good PR."