Thread: WTB T2i/T3i

WTB T2i/T3i

Bonus if it has video accessories included(extra batteries, eye cup, cards) just looking for body but if there's a longer zoom available I'd probably be interested in that as well.

Use the Canon Loyalty Program- 20% off their Refurbished prices. You're not going to find a better deal, and they ship it 2-day so you'll have it immediately.

http://photography-on-the.net/forum/...=canon+loyalty

Quote Originally Posted by smmokan View Post
    Use the Canon Loyalty Program- 20% off their Refurbished prices. You're not going to find a better deal, and they ship it 2-day so you'll have it immediately.

http://photography-on-the.net/forum/...=canon+loyalty
    this. I'm thinking about downgrading from the 7D to the 60D to gain manual audio and the flip out lcd.

Quote Originally Posted by deciblast View Post
    this. I'm thinking about downgrading from the 7D to the 60D to gain manual audio and the flip out lcd.
    You're recording audio into the camera? Well that is sign number 1 you have no clue what you are doing. Anyone who cares anything about audio uses dual system and buys a field recorder. Do yourself a favor and invest because even with manual controls you are fucked by the cameras horrible audio compression.

Quote Originally Posted by systemoverblow'd View Post
    You're recording audio into the camera? Well that is sign number 1 you have no clue what you are doing. Anyone who cares anything about audio uses dual system and buys a field recorder. Do yourself a favor and invest because even with manual controls you are fucked by the cameras horrible audio compression.
    I have a separate device for recording audio, but for quick stuff having the ability to set levels wouldn't hurt and I would get $600 back to put towards other stuff like a Glidecam setup.

Thanks for the loyalty tip, found my one stop camera shop. Looks like all the refurb stuff is 15% off right now which means I can still get a decent deal on a T3i if I go that route.

I'm interested in picking one up as well and don't have an old Canon to trade in. Anyone thinking about selling theirs?

Dfinn... I have an old broken Canon Powershot that I picked up off Ebay to use for the Loyalty Program, but never did. $10 shipped and it's yours (I think I paid $15 on Ebay). I can get it in the mail in the next couple days.

So I ended up buying that camera that smmokan mentions above but I didn't need it so if anyone wants it for $10 let me know.

This loyalty program seems like a hell of a deal. I got a refurbished t2i w/kit lens for $550 shipped (2 day fedex). The GF had a busted old film elph2 laying around that I'm going to send back to them. The guy that took my order didn't even ask what kind of camera I was sending back to them.
    Last edited by dfinn; 01-06-2012 at 07:40 PM.

Bumping this, looking for a t2i as well. Will the loyalty program ship to canada? and where do i call? Thanks in advance from a photo jong.

I'll make you a better deal than whatever loyalty is currently offering and mine is very lightly used.

finn. do you still have that broken PnS?

I'm pretty sure I do. But in my experience, you don't actually need to send them anything back.

Got a t2i for sale. Some old lenses (28 2.8, 55 1.8, 28-80 3.5, 80-200 4) all on adapters. One extra battery and 1 32gb sd card. Charger. I put on a little dead cat thing on the stock mic to reduce wind noise. Works nicely. Screen protector installed.

Open to offers but I thought maybe 600? Feel free to price police

Any interest in selling the 28 2.8 on its own?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Awesome View Post
    Any interest in selling the 28 2.8 on its own?
    I will wait for a day or two and see if anyone wants to take the whole thing, and then ill part it out.

Might be interested in that 55mm f/1.8 for the right price too.