Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Summit,

I currently own the Sony HX5 which would be similiar in burst settings as the W150. The only annoyance I have is that the processing speed after using the burst settings is very slow. IE. Once I shoot a burst, I cannot take another picture for quite a few seconds depending on the number of frames I have exposed. Would you mind commenting on the proccessing speed of both the X10 and the G12 in comparison?
    First 360 mute grab --> Andrew Sheppard --> Snowdrifters 1996

you might want to look at the canon gx 1
    http://www.dpreview.com/news/2012/01...Xpreviewupdate

though personally I need more tele

Hayduke Aug 7,1996 GS-Aug 26 2010
    HunterS March 17 09-Oct 24 14

Really interested in the G12 and X10 - but not sure which way to go.

The price on the G12 is way better, but the video (stats) on the X10 are far superior....

Is anyone on here having the orb problem with these Fuji X10s? I was about to pull the trigger when I read about that. Dont know what to get now. Either an X10 or a G12 I guess. If only the X100 had a zoom lens...
    Last edited by couloirman; 03-31-2012 at 09:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tupp- View Post
    Really interested in the G12 and X10 - but not sure which way to go.

The price on the G12 is way better, but the video (stats) on the X10 are far superior....
    I've had the G12 for a year now and it's great for stills, but only fair for videos. It's only 720p, so if you want to shoot super clear HD vids, look elsewhere. (Battery life is amazing, though.)

For waterproof and indestructable, I use an Olympus 8010, but there is a big lag in shutter speed... not great for ski action, but bomb-proof.
    Screw the net, Surf the backcountry!

Love my Canon G12. The battery life is as advertised tremendous. It's not the smallest, but the picture quality is great and the controls are well placed and easy to use. I always felt that the cameras that were really small were a bit awkward to shoot with, almost like shooting with a toy. Not so with the G12, solid feel and heft. Owned it for a year now, very happy with it....