Results 1 to 1 of 1
11-21-2011, 11:57 AM #1
TGR Looking for an Ecommerce Merchandise Manager
Live the Dream in JH!
Ecommerce Merchandise Manager
The primary role of the Ecommerce Manager is responsibility for the strategic direction and execution of merchandise planning, marketing, and customer development to achieve revenue goals. To achieve these goals, the Ecommerce Manager will be responsible for identifying and implementing effective direct to customer merchandising and branding strategies to drive incremental sales, maximize revenue growth, and enhance our brand identity through lifestyle and media products.
* Drive innovative products and best in class customer experience concepts by working with the extended New Media Team and outside vendors:
* Manage the online experience, landing pages, navigation, content, product placement, and usability.
* Identify customer communication triggers and gaps throughout the buyer’s life cycle.
* With the Operations Coordinator, manage development, selection, and sourcing of lifestyle apparel and licensing opportunities, as well as service and product logistics.
* Maximize segment sales for apparel, accessories, packaged and digital media by:
* Executing effective marketing and promotion plans.
* Managing our customer database and creating plans for growth through acquiring new customers, migrating and retaining existing customers, and re-activating lapsed customers.
* Track, measure, evaluate and report on user behavior via analytics toolsets.
* Create a user centric customer service environment.
* Each project and Core responsibilities requires extensive reporting and analysis of the marketing benefit to Teton Gravity Research.
* As a liaison of the Teton Gravity brand, professionalism and exceptional customer service are paramount.
* Provide project planning documents including goals and objectives, timeline, cost, and benefit to TGR for each project that falls within your area.
* BA/BS in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field.
* Working knowledge of Adobe Suite of products.
* Understanding of product development cycles.
* Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communications.
* Microsoft Office products expertise.
* Passion for the outdoors and action sports.
To apply for this position, please send resume and cover letter to jobs (at) tetongravity.com and include ecommerce in the subject line."Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention to arrive safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming: Wow!!! What a ride!"
"We been runnin' these goddam hills for dang near, huh?"