Self Promo SPAM: B&H Fall Colors Contest

Dunno if anyone else entered (if you did feel free to post up links here and I'll go vote), but I submitted this shot:

to B&H's Fall Colors contest. Voting just opened and I would be hugely grateful for any maggot votes or comments, etc. It's on Facebook at

https://apps.facebook.com/promotions...tries/35960942

Thanks!

I love the contrast in this shot. Nice work.
    No kick turns
    No mercy

Thanks grubbers! Took alot of work to get this shot to look right and "work" but I'm real happy with it.

Great shot, just voted. Best of luck

Voted.

This is the best thing about this contest....

Methods of Entry/Entry Ownership. Visit B&H’s Facebook webpage at http://www.Facebook.com/BHPhoto (“Contest Page”), and upload your photographic image. You will be asked to provide a valid e-mail address. By submitting your photographic image you represent that you are the owner or copyright-holder. B&H respects your rights and does not claim ownership or copyright for works you submit to this contest, you will retain full ownership and copyright for your entry. You grant B&H permission to use the photo to promote the “the contest” on the B&H social media channels, such as Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr with proper credit. This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, or administered by Facebook. It is powered by Wildfire Promotion Builder.
    Most photo contest are just a image rights grab. This one is different. Good job B&H
    This is the worst pain EVER!

Thanks everyone! And yup, Lonnie, I read that real close before submitting and was real happy to see that. Nice to see a company running a contest that actually seems to care about the photographers involved and respect their work.