Page 97 of 372 FirstFirst ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,425 of 9282
    crab in my shoe mouth

Seems like a few of you guys are pretty connected to the industry. I don't live in CO or WA so don't know anyone close to the legal weed scene...

In your opinion, will this pesticide noise hinder the industry, (med and rec).

So is it true that wax/shatter is so strong that the occasional user is going to be incapacitated by it?
    "These are crazy times Mr Hatter, crazy times. Crazy like Buddha! Muwahaha!"

WEED, The Official Thread

Quote Originally Posted by char View Post
    So is it true that wax/shatter is so strong that the occasional user is going to be incapacitated by it?
    Certainly possible that you'll need to lay down or stay out of public. I'd try a mellow strain for first time dabbing, and use a very small amount. Deathstar is popular w Mahatma Concentrates and seems to widely available in CO. Very balanced yet good indica high. Something like ChemDawg that's harder on your nerves could be trouble if you go too big. The other guys should have a strain rec if you're outside CO.

An easy start is to put a little on a ground up bowl. It should give an idea of the different feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by Bromontana View Post
    An easy start is to put a little on a ground up bowl. It should give an idea of the different feeling.
    This ^^^^
    either combustion or vape -
    doing a boilmaker myself right now checking out peak 8
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Natures peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away from you like the leaves of Autumn. - John Muir

"How long can it last? For fuck sake this isn't heroin -
    suck it up princess" - XXX on getting off mj

“This is infinity here,” he said. “It could be infinity. We don’t really don’t know. But it could be. It has to be something — but it could be infinity, right?” - Trump, on the vastness of space, man

^mountain's holding up well if that's a current pic.

it's fukin charlie murphy

darkest strain i've seen in person. funky indica, like it.

^mountain's holding up well if that's a current pic.
    Still phat as fuck - this trip was first ever through HP when bluebird - that is stunning mtns through there.
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Natures peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away from you like the leaves of Autumn. - John Muir

“This is infinity here,” he said. “It could be infinity. We don’t really don’t know. But it could be. It has to be something — but it could be infinity, right?” - Trump, on the vastness of space, man

If you haven't seen this already?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8aQ04dyRAM

Lincoln's are for the ego challenged, but that is one great commercial.

Is 52F too low for storage?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1431144702.122657.jpg 
Views:	183 
Size:	298.1 KB 
ID:	166987  

LOL^ That's awesome.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1431234603.757287.jpg 
Views:	138 
Size:	306.4 KB 
ID:	167015

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1431234617.535561.jpg 
Views:	163 
Size:	312.9 KB 
ID:	167016
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

Is 52F too low for storage?
    Too hot bro
    Zone Controller

HELP!!!

My girls (Cindy 99) went from a nice dark green and growing like crazy at two weeks

Name:	IMG_1408.JPG 
Views:	269 
Size:	179.8 KB 
ID:	167091

to this in a matter of three days

Name:	IMG_1422.JPG 
Views:	245 
Size:	107.9 KB 
ID:	167092Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1423.JPG 
Views:	244 
Size:	103.6 KB 
ID:	167093

The color has all washed out of the leaves and I'm getting some brown stuff both on the edges and in a few cases all over the leaves.

A day or so after the first photo I pinched back the tallest shoots on each plant. I then started a little training to run more horizontally since I plan to scrog these ladies. Left them alone for two days and came back to sad plants.

I did pH tests on both soil and water source - the soil tested in the 7.0-7.5 range and the water tested at 7.5-8.0 I checked the local water supply and found the water is very soft - like total dissolved solids = 45. So I mixed in 1 tsp of CalMag per gallon of water and added pH-down to yield a pH =6. Watered the soil with about 1/2 gal and sprayed foliarly on Sunday and Monday. Did nothing today. Soil is moist two knuckles down

Growing in Miracle-gro flower and vegetable mix. No nutrients, other than the calmag. That's a 250W LED light - keeping it ~10" off the canopy. Running 18/6 cycle. Temp in the tent runs 70-85. Humidity runs 40-70%

Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by telebobski View Post
    HELP!!!

My girls (Cindy 99) went from a nice dark green and growing like crazy at two weeks

Name:	IMG_1408.JPG 
Views:	269 
Size:	179.8 KB 
ID:	167091

to this in a matter of three days

Name:	IMG_1422.JPG 
Views:	245 
Size:	107.9 KB 
ID:	167092Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1423.JPG 
Views:	244 
Size:	103.6 KB 
ID:	167093

The color has all washed out of the leaves and I'm getting some brown stuff both on the edges and in a few cases all over the leaves.

A day or so after the first photo I pinched back the tallest shoots on each plant. I then started a little training to run more horizontally since I plan to scrog these ladies. Left them alone for two days and came back to sad plants.

I did pH tests on both soil and water source - the soil tested in the 7.0-7.5 range and the water tested at 7.5-8.0 I checked the local water supply and found the water is very soft - like total dissolved solids = 45. So I mixed in 1 tsp of CalMag per gallon of water and added pH-down to yield a pH =6. Watered the soil with about 1/2 gal and sprayed foliarly on Sunday and Monday. Did nothing today. Soil is moist two knuckles down

Growing in Miracle-gro flower and vegetable mix. No nutrients, other than the calmag. That's a 250W LED light - keeping it ~10" off the canopy. Running 18/6 cycle. Temp in the tent runs 70-85. Humidity runs 40-70%

Any ideas?
    That's for talking ill of ME
    Zone Controller

Quote Originally Posted by telebobski View Post
    Any ideas?
    Your crop got attacked by aphids, bro.

+++ vibes +++
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

PH is high IMO. Hard to say with all the variables going on.

Unless you have these running around, , then its probably a ph induced nutrient lock out.

Buy some of this. You only need Micro and Bloom.

Get some CoCo and transplant out of your current mix. I like to have chunky perlite be about 20-30% of my medium. Add in the Micro and Bloom a 6ml/9ml per Gallon. Ph to 5.8-6.0.

I realize I am telling you to change up your shit, but it will work.

Cindy 99 is a bit finicky in my experience, so you are going to have to dial in early, or she will be a waste of time.

I also top my pots with a inch or two of perlite. Makes for a nice clean look, and keeps a barrier from fungus gnats. Which were a big problem for me in California, but not here.

Last edited by Beer Drinker; 05-13-2015 at 04:40 AM.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Thanks BD. No bugs like your photo in the grow. I've been watching closely (as in 20x hand lens) as spider mites seem to be a problem around here. I saw a couple of gnats two weeks ago, hit the tent with a light spray of Bayer 3in1 and problem solved. I have about 1/2" of perlite on top.

Growth is still real dark green down low, it's just the new growth that went to hell. Which speaks to a pH problem

Will replant tonight and get on those nutes. No problem telling me to change up my shit, since mine obviously isn't working right now. Thanks again.

Fox Farm & Nectar for The Gods FTW

Stainless is the man though
    "In a perfect world I'd have all 10 fingers on my left hand, so I could just use my right hand for punching."

^^^^I would hate to see the electric bill. Running a 800 watt ballast kicks mine up about $60-70 per month on a 18/6 schedule.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Anyone switch a small grow over to LED's, or still too pricey?

Quote Originally Posted by NoPostholio View Post
    Anyone switch a small grow over to LED's, or still too pricey?
    If you do, go to an electrical distributor, not a greenhouse or plant guy as you'll pay a lot more.

These seem pretty nice...
    http://www.hubbellindustrial.com/products/nutriled

Never thought I'd see the day

Name:	ImageUploadedByTGR Forums1432235757.523406.jpg 
Views:	129 
Size:	958.3 KB 
ID:	167371
    “I have a responsibility to not be intimidated and bullied by low life losers who abuse what little power is granted to them as ski patrollers.”

I want the light to best grow the crushed up and fascist green shwugs that dd rolls with

green shwugs. lol.

Use a desk lamp.

In other news. I'm about to crack some old school ICMAG gear. Res got popped (because shit used to be illegal), and Head is out of the seed biz.

Anything from Head is top notch. (Creator of Casey Jones) Res gear is hit or miss, but he had a Sour Diesel IBL, that was the best SD out there.

Beans, Boogers, Casey Jones run, and Dat Ass...

DigitalDeath... Step yo game up. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5v6JUzxWoGw
    Last edited by Beer Drinker; 05-22-2015 at 05:14 AM.

Yeah, my recent tribulations are not the greatest endorsement for LED lights. However, my die off problem was indeed high pH and incredibly soft water. Following Beer Drinker's recs I saved one of the girls, and added three mature starts to replace the fallen ladies yesterday. Watching pH very closely now.

Anyway, that 250w unit in the photo puts out the same amount of usable light (photosynthetic photon flux density, or PPFD) as a 600w HID, requires no heat exchange and bulbs don't need replacement for five years. The manufacturer (Smart Grow Technologies https://smartgrowtechnologies.com) also sells a 500w unit that puts out ~60% more PPFD than a 1kw HID for 1/6 the operating cost - before considering cost to dissipate HID heat. They've done several side-side growoffs in 4x4 tents - the 500w led is generating more dry bud and 20% higher THC levels than the same plants under HID.

PM me if interested in wholesale pricing