Page 147 of 372 FirstFirst ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... LastLast
Results 3,651 to 3,675 of 9282
    i need that 10pack

i flip that and then a hit valdez, chopper city
    Zone Controller

"He wants to be a pro, bro, not some schmuck." - Hugh Conway

"DigitalDeath would kick my ass. He has the reach of a polar bear." - Crass3000

Beer Drinker - isn't there some sort of testing required for rec/MM sales in CO for THC, CBD, pests, chemicals?
    There certainly is in OR

"Can't get a hold of him because he's on a ski trip in Taos"

I'm not talking about concentrates, Im talking about flowers.
    The whole thing is dirty, with all that cash around.
    I don't believe either side. The fact of the matter is, 5 dollar nuggs are hard to distinguish from 20 dollar nuggs for your average consumer.
    Price is gonna fall, bigly
    crab in my shoe mouth

Make the weed great again!
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Natures peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away from you like the leaves of Autumn. - John Muir

"How long can it last? For fuck sake this isn't heroin -
    suck it up princess" - XXX on getting off mj

“This is infinity here,” he said. “It could be infinity. We don’t really don’t know. But it could be. It has to be something — but it could be infinity, right?” - Trump, on the vastness of space, man

More pics, less arguing. I think BD knows his shit.

Gonna be interesting to see what happens next week. But, unfortunately, my state is far from the list of med or rec possibilities.

Quote Originally Posted by schwerty View Post
    More pics, less arguing. I think BD knows his shit.

Gonna be interesting to see what happens next week. But, unfortunately, my state is far from the list of med or rec possibilities.
    Meh....Utah has even considered it....least the med side. Think about that for a min.... Utah....

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    Beer Drinker - isn't there some sort of testing required for rec/MM sales in CO for THC, CBD, pests, chemicals?
    There certainly is in OR
    There is. Recalls are a consistent thing.

CA is wide open, I imagine most of those bros, are loading up foggers with all sorts of shit.

It'll be some shit, when they have to follow the rules.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

Brain dead and made of money.

ok fine

a 7 pack
    Zone Controller

Prove it, all those links are old as shit.
    Money talks, all that freaking cash money has made it dirty as fuck.
    No way, no how that stuff is being regulated like you seem too believe.
    It's new and extremely ripe for corruption due to all the fucking cash money.
    One day it will be, but today, no fucking way.
    crab in my shoe mouth

Quote Originally Posted by Beer Drinker View Post
    There is. Recalls are a consistent thing.
    It would appear that the testing levels are not sufficient, no? I've not heard of any recalls since OR went legal.

CA is wide open, I imagine most of those bros, are loading up foggers with all sorts of shit.

It'll be some shit, when they have to follow the rules.
    Oh yea, Eagle20 all over that Southern Humboldt green headed to Midwest and east coast.

And yup, gonna be a shocker for the Triangle growers when they must have a commercial cultivators license, seed-sale tracking, inspections and product testing. In a market with declining prices where they have a transportation disadvantage. You can bet a lot of them will continue to supply the interstate black market.

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    Prove it, all those links are old as shit.
    I'm not really sure what you are talking about now.

All my links are from the past year.

It would appear that the testing levels are not sufficient, no? I've not heard of any recalls since OR went legal.

Oh yea, Eagle20 all over that Southern Humboldt green headed to Midwest and east coast.

And yup, gonna be a shocker for the Triangle growers when they must have a commercial cultivators license, seed-sale tracking, inspections and product testing. In a market with declining prices where they have a transportation disadvantage. You can bet a lot of them will continue to supply the interstate black market.
    I don't think the testing is very advanced. Lengthy process, so it's hard to keep on top of all the OPCs. I am sure money is changing hands too.

Legalization, will knock out a huge chunk of shitty growers. That's a good thing IMO.

I don't think Cannabis prices will really start to fall, until we see Federal legalization, and interstate commerce. As long as motherfuckers can ship packs to DD, and get 3500-4 each, then prices will stay pretty much like they have the past few years. 3-4 more states going rec, wont change that.

It will be some shit, if rec doesn't pass, because a bunch of bootleggers didn't want to evolve.

There will always be a market for insanely priced consumables. Screaming Eagle, Pappy Van Winkle, Opus X cigars, Royal Osetra Caviar, Waygu, Lift tickets, etc.

Ill be there to provide the ultra wealthy with that level of Cannabis. Just like I do with cars. I see a big online presence, when shit is legal on a national level. It's so easy to send. Then it's all about marketing.

the36thchamber.com
    Last edited by Beer Drinker; 11-03-2016 at 04:44 AM.
    "I don't pretend to have all the answers, and I think there's something to be said for that" -One For The Road

You know exactly what I'm talking about.
    Those links are old, if it was being regulated like you seem too believe.
    There would be news about this in Oregon and Washington.
    Provide something fresh about weed regulations and how they are implemented.
    And please don't expect me too believe that the cash money is all going in the bank for Uncle Sam to get his slice. People are getting paid to look the other way.
    You know this is true, amirite?
    crab in my shoe mouth

Well first you said that cheap weed doesn't have pesticides on it, and now you are saying that there aren't any regulations. My point was cheap weed, is cheap for a reason. That reason is usually poor growing methods and QC standards.

Yes I am sure there is corruption, as I said in my previous post.

Uncle Sam doesn't get anything. Do you mean the State?

Oregon and Washington aren't Colorado, and the rules are different in each state. These are the rules that went into effect this year in CO.

Provide something fresh about weed regulations and how they are implemented.
    Pesticide Applicators' Act Rules Associated with the User of Pesticides in the Production of Cannabis

Effective March 30, 2016
    The Colorado Department of Agriculture has adopted Rules that set forth the criteria by which pesticides are allowed for use in the cultivation of Cannabis in Colorado. These Rules are effective March 30, 2016. The two links below provide the factual and policy basis for the Rules and the Rule language itself.

Applying the criteria in the Rules to the more than 12,000 pesticides currently registeredwith the State of Colorado, CDA has determined that there are less than two hundredpesticides that can be legally used in the cultivation of cannabis. In order to informcannabis growers which pesticides are available to them, CDA has created a list ofpesticides that can be legally used. This list will be published on CDA’s website andupdated as needed.
    These types of regulations, are the reason why all the unregistered growers in CA are getting restless. IMO they need to learn how to grow, with a proper pest management schedule.

More useless links, come on man.
    It was you who claimed that the lower priced product in CO was swimming in a toxic stew, not me.
    So what gives?
    For real, how does it work?
    Do the regulators show up and grab an envelope of cash and move on to the next guy? I'm fascinated by your belief in government regulations, that don't exist anywhere but on a PDF.
    It's dirty, just deal with it.
    Don't blow smoke up my skirt about how clean this industry is.
    crab in my shoe mouth

Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Natures peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop away from you like the leaves of Autumn. - John Muir

“This is infinity here,” he said. “It could be infinity. We don’t really don’t know. But it could be. It has to be something — but it could be infinity, right?” - Trump, on the vastness of space, man

More useless links, come on man.
    It was you who claimed that the lower priced product in CO was swimming in a toxic stew, not me.
    So what gives?
    For real, how does it work?
    Do the regulators show up and grab an envelope of cash and move on to the next guy? I'm fascinated by your belief in government regulations, that don't exist anywhere but on a PDF.
    It's dirty, just deal with it.
    Don't blow smoke up my skirt about how clean this industry is.
    So you went to a dipso during Dicks, and now you know what's up?

I can't even follow your logic... So the industry is somehow less "clean", than the black market weed out of CA? Likely the 200 zip you buy on the east coast.

First you said this

And you assuming that the cheap nuggs are swimming in a toxic stew is spurious at best.
    Then this...

I'm not talking about concentrates, Im talking about flowers.
    The whole thing is dirty, with all that cash around.
    I don't believe either side. The fact of the matter is, 5 dollar nuggs are hard to distinguish from 20 dollar nuggs for your average consumer.
    Price is gonna fall, bigly
    Then this...

What is "dirty as fuck'? The cannabis? The industry? WTF are you talking about?

First it was Cannabis prices, then it was quality, then it was pesticides, and now I am lost on what you are saying.

Trust me. I know a lot more about the Cannabis industry. Own your fail.

I also don't live in CO anymore. Which I consider "spent" as far as the industry opportunities are concerned.
    Last edited by Beer Drinker; 11-03-2016 at 06:40 AM.

That canopy

You ever been to a place like this Buttah? Pesticide free, dialed in farming bub. And it's not 200 a zip either.

It's just pot, guy.
    Good or bad, I'm burning it.
    Get over yer self, for Christ sake, the stuff grows like a weed!
    crab in my shoe mouth

6.7 Billion dollar industry and projected to reach 50B in the next 10 years.

It's just pot.

It's just pot, guy.
    Good or bad, I'm burning it.
    Get over yer self, for Christ sake, the stuff grows like a weed!
    that's what folks say when all they can get is ditch weed

Beer Drinker, where you at now?

Breaking in a new concentrates rig. Nice donut attachment. Big battery.

Need to send it out for west coast testing.

the shitrag posing as the state's largest paper uses that stock photo with many articles about pot.

The state has issued its second "health alert" for marijuana contaminated with pesticides or pesticide ingredients, in this case three strains of marijuana flowers sold from dispensaries in Salem, Eugene and North Bend. The Oregon Health Authorit...
    http://www.oregonlive.com/business/i...alert_for.html

How much is it for a zip

How much for my packs
    Zone Controller

that's what folks say when all they can get is ditch weed

Beer Drinker, where you at now?
    Back in the trenches. Still doing some breeding in CO though.

Researching hemp and CBD, and trying to find a farm.

Last edited by Beer Drinker; 11-04-2016 at 05:25 AM.