Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast
    McQueary should be next. Hard to imagine he walks up on Sandusky and that poor 10 year old and does nothing - now that is a coward and a despicable human.

Quote Originally Posted by buttahflake View Post
    'grab ass' is that what lawyers call anal rape by an old pedo these days. you're a douche
    No dude.. missed my point. I'm mirroring how Paterno classifies things.

http://cbschicago.files.wordpress.co...resentment.pdf

I firmly believe that Joe needs to be gone, and the whole school administration was full of enablers. Joe's problem is that he downplayed the incident either because he didn't grasp it because he's an old idiot, wanted to sweep it under the rug to preserve his St. Joe reputation, or because he didn't believe it. All are terrible. Sadly JoePa has a pattern of this. He downplayed numerous serious arrests of his players during the early 2000s and basically said it was OK for an FSU player to rape a woman. I believe his quote on that was something like - "with all these ladies throwing themselves out of you, what are you going to do." My point was to mirror the basic fact that Joe Paterno does NOT understand the gravity of the situation. He would call what happened something like "grab-assing" or "horsing around" WHEN in fact it was forcible sexual assault by somebody under his direct command.
    Furthermore, he CONTINUTED TO LET THIS GUY AROUND THE PROGRAM. I don't get that. reports are clear that Sandusky was around the program and it's players up till last week.
    Not only is that sick, but that's exposing your players to sexual assault. Fucked up.

AND for the record the point that he isn't legally obligated to do more is not per-se true. My understanding of the PA criminal code, combined with what I've read def. leads me to believe that Joe P may be facing (and rightly so) criminal charges.
    Last edited by lionelhutz; 11-10-2011 at 06:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by givethepigeye View Post
    McQueary should be next. Hard to imagine he walks up on Sandusky and that poor 10 year old and does nothing - now that is a coward and a despicable human.
    Dude agreed. How is he on that sideline?

These students looks like absolute fucking morons. Talk about lack of perspective, jesus christ.....

Quote Originally Posted by givethepigeye View Post
    This ^^^^^
    I resolve PC issues remotely. Need to get rid of all that pr0n you downloaded on your work laptop? Or did you just get a ton of viruses from searching for "geriatic midget sex"? Either way I can fix them. PM Me for maggot prices.

Follow me on Twitter
    Facebook - Become a Fan

I went to an all boys Catholic high school where - after college found out that a bunch of law suits going on against religious order that ran the school The priests- most flat out admitted the abuse and didn't deny it at all. Numerous students and something like 8-10 priests.

The priest that taught my religion class abused at least 10 boys- some I knew- and the religious order moved him quietly each time to a new part of the country. They never told the arriving school/parish the impending danger. Where he promptly abuse young boys in the new locations.

How did the lay faculty not know all this was going on???? That all had to know. When the lawsuits were flying around, they all said, "we had no idea".

Bullshit! Everybody knew at Penn State.
    Ski Shop - Basement of the Hostel

Do not tell fish stories where the people know you; but particularly, don't tell them where they know the fish.

Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer28 View Post
    These students looks like absolute fucking morons. Talk about lack of perspective, jesus christ.....
    i'm telling you - it's not normal down there. he could have been accused of the actual crime and they still would support him.

If this is true....Holy f'n shit:
    http://www.businessinsider.com/jerry...donors-2011-11

Headline:

SHOCKING PENN STATE RUMOR: Jerry Sandusky 'Pimped Out Young Boys To Rich Donors'

Quote Originally Posted by cinnepa View Post
    i'm telling you - it's not normal down there. he could have been accused of the actual crime and they still would support him.
    Seriously- wtf is THAT? Feel badly for any normal people at that school/in that town. Would scrub that shit right the fuck off my resume.
    No Roger, No Rerun, No Rent

Quote Originally Posted by smartyiak View Post
    If this is true....Holy f'n shit:
    http://www.businessinsider.com/jerry...donors-2011-11

Headline:

SHOCKING PENN STATE RUMOR: Jerry Sandusky 'Pimped Out Young Boys To Rich Donors'
    That would be possibly the single worst thing I've ever heard of at a college. I think the trustees and the NCAA would have to do something unprecedented if that were true. Like close the fuckin school.

The whole thing is really sad. The grand jury report is one of the craziest things I've ever read. I hate seeing Paterno's career end like this but there are more important things.

ESPN is acting like the guy fucking died. As I type this they're doing a happy-go-lucky bio on him. With every commerical intro and outro, they're playing music like some great tragedy just happened because a guy who knew about child sexual abuse in his locker room didn't go to the police like 99% of the world's population would have if confronted with the same thing and got fired for it.

The students who are supporting him are so fucked in the head, it's unbelievable.
    The best things in life aren't things.

nice summary of it all.........joepa knew nothing before 2002? don't think so.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/1...n_1084204.html

Complete and total failure on the part of so many adults. Wow. Shocking.

governor getting involved too, huuuuuuuuge investigation going to take place now.

This makes me wonder how much of this type of shit goes on out there and never gets reported.

^^^a priest from my high school was shuffled around 6-7 times and abused boys at each location. The order did nothing. Each time they moved him he prayed on young boys. Sad. Shocking even worse.
    Ski Shop - Basement of the Hostel

Do not tell fish stories where the people know you; but particularly, don't tell them where they know the fish.

Mark Twain

See this is the shit I don't understand...
    A janitor named James Calhoun observes Sandusky in the showers of the Lasch Football Building with a young boy, known as Victim 8, pinned up against the wall, performing oral sex on the boy. He tells other janitorial staff immediately. Fellow Office of Physical Plant employee Ronald Petrosky cleans the showers at Lasch and sees Sandusky and the boy, who he describes as being between the ages of 11 and 13.
    March 1, 2002 – A Penn State graduate assistant enters the locker room at the Lasch Football Building. In the showers, he sees a naked boy, known as Victim 2, whose age he estimates to be 10 years old, being subjected to anal intercourse by a naked Sandusky. The graduate assistant tells his father immediately.
    Why not walk up to the old fuck and say "GET YOUR DICK OUTTA THAT BOY NOW!!!!" You think Sandusky would ignore him?

Quote Originally Posted by Tippster View Post
    See this is the shit I don't understand...

Why not walk up to the old fuck and say "GET YOUR DICK OUTTA THAT BOY NOW!!!!" You think Sandusky would ignore him?
    Sad to say, but he made a decision to put his burgeoning career at PSU ahead of doing the right thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hohes View Post
    I couldn't give a fuck, but today I am procrastinating so TGR is my filler.
    Quote Originally Posted by skifishbum View Post
    faceshots are a powerful currency
    get paid

I've gone through this too. I guess the only answer that makes any sense is that they were terrified of Sandusky. I've never encountered anything like this (thank God) but I am sure I would have stopped it immediately and beaten the shit out of him and taken the boy to the hospital.

Quote Originally Posted by My Pet Powder Goat View Post
    Sad to say, but he made a decision to put his burgeoning career at PSU ahead of doing the right thing.

QFT.....really sucks and this guy should go to jail too. these adults are retards.
    Terje was right.

"We're all kooks to somebody else." -Shelby Menzel

[QUOTE=DasBlunt;3428251]QFT.....really sucks and this guy should go to jail too. these adults are retards.[/QUOTE

Hoping there is some sort of good samaritan law where all of these people who knew and did nothing get convicted.
    No Roger, No Rerun, No Rent

I wonder what's gonna happen when the investigation goes past JoePa...past the AD...past the school and gets to the cops and the DA.

I betting there's going to be a shit-load of blame placed at the foot of the missing DA (not that a bunch shouldn't)...b/c if the missing dead guy is blamed, the responsible alive people are not.

This could be a MASSIVE conspiracy throughout the state.

Just thinking out loud...with my tin-foil hat firmly in place.

-Smarty

i can't believe the students, it really is embarrassing if you're a normal person there. many of them are straight brainwashed. i think that's also why it's easy to get laid there... but Old Larry is right, I'm looking for jobs now and wish PSU was not on my resume, it sucks that me and 99% of people there are innocent and now have to be associated with this.

Quote Originally Posted by donkeykong View Post
    i can't believe the students, it really is embarrassing if you're a normal person there. many of them are straight brainwashed. i think that's also why it's easy to get laid there... but Old Larry is right, I'm looking for jobs now and wish PSU was not on my resume, it sucks that me and 99% of people there are innocent and now have to be associated with this.
    Kids are dumb, shit remember all the dumb shit you did at 18. Fuck I should be dead like 100 times over.

My brother goes there now and alot of my family are alumni, they worship this dude because they need something to worship and he happens to fit the bill. My mother once told me she didn't believe in local, federal or state gov't or the church or all kinds of shit but she had pride in and believed in Joe Paterno.

To me that shit is crazy, humans are humans and they will make mistakes but some people are very personally invested in this kind of hero worship and thus when the hero turns out to be just another flawed human they simply cannot except it. For some they perceive it as so devastating to their own sense of self that they seek any refuge from the truth no matter how ridiculous. The students behavior has more to do with humanity and the students than it does with Joe.
    You're gonna stand there, owning a fireworks stand, and tell me you don't have no whistling bungholes, no spleen spliters, whisker biscuits, honkey lighters, hoosker doos, hoosker donts, cherry bombs, nipsy daisers, with or without the scooter stick, or one single whistling kitty chaser?