Salomon Rocker 2 Telemark Binding Mount Position

I am going to mount NTN bindings on 184cm Rocker 2. Any ideas where to mount the NTN binding? Thanks

Well... boot center @ -1 cm. As the binding is +1/0/-1 adjustable, this will allow you to skooch the bindings forward to 0, and skooch it back to -1 and -2. I see no good reason to want to go forward of o.

I am thinking about that same setup. Trying to decide on the size without having skied the ski (between the 184 or 192) . What made you go with the 184?

Had my 184s mounted at +3.5 with BD01's. Skied them yesterday on groomers, no problems.

Boot center on recommended line or pin line on recommended line?

boot center on reccomended line.
    For most skiers using modern gear and technique, mounting the tele boot in the same position as an alpine boot works well.

Yup. Mount active tele bindings same position as alpine.

That is my go to ski, I would recommend a -1.5cm from center for alpine anyway. Tip doesn't dive and it is nice to have a little more tail on that ski.

Which NTN bindings? If Freerides, just mount boot center on the line as others sugg'd. U can always slide back -1.5.

If NTN freedoms, you might consider mounting a little behind the line. Say -0.5 or -1. In my experience, your tele stance is a bit lower with freedoms than with Freerides.

Don't overthink this. I've skied ntns on at least 20 pairs of skis, and as long as you're on or close to ABC, you'll be fine.

Thanks. Skied them today at steamboat where it's snowed 4 feet in 4 days. It probably didn't matter where I mounted the bindings, but I went with boot center on recommended line and had a ball. Appreciate the input.