Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Message from google completely froze my browser. Fans in my computer went into fell blast mode. Works using tapatalk but can't access from my computer.
    Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Quote Originally Posted by Jer View Post
    Yep.

FULL-BLOWN AIDS!!!.

Here too, on 2 Windows 7 setups w/ firefox:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tgr1.JPG 
Views:	33 
Size:	46.8 KB 
ID:	103609

Ignoring the warning gives me

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tgr2.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	177.8 KB 
ID:	103610
    Quote Originally Posted by DoWork View Post
    We can tell you think you're awesome- it's pretty obvious. I love it when you try to convince us all too, It's like a tripped out Willy Wonka boat trip across the galaxy of fail you call an existence and it is indeed awesome to watch. I mean, your fail is so dense it has become a "black hole of fail" that has a gravitational pull strong enough to attract the fail of others, hence the "dating sucks" thread scenario.

wasn't doing it 1 hour ago in chrome, and now it's doing it again. whatever it was hit you again. turn off all 3rd-party advertisement and you'll be fine

Doing it in Safari for the last hour or two...
    imz-design
    industrial design • new product development
    http://www.imz-design.com/

Down the valley a bit further on the good side of the 49th
    here's what I'm getting. Don't think it's my antivirus but mozilla putting it up.

Advisory provided by Google
    Safe Browsing
    Diagnostic page for www.tetongravity.com

What is the current listing status for www.tetongravity.com?

Site is listed as suspicious - visiting this website may harm your computer.

Part of this site was listed for suspicious activity 5 time(s) over the past 90 days.

What happened when Google visited this site?

Of the 1668 pages we tested on the site over the past 90 days, 42 page(s) resulted in malicious software being downloaded and installed without user consent. The last time Google visited this site was on 2011-11-17, and the last time suspicious content was found on this site was on 2011-11-17.

Malicious software includes 25 scripting exploit(s), 23 trojan(s). Successful infection resulted in an average of 12 new process(es) on the target machine.

Malicious software is hosted on 5 domain(s), including antationion.com/, drsheldon.orge.pl/, freeradiowinston.com/.

2 domain(s) appear to be functioning as intermediaries for distributing malware to visitors of this site, including freeradiowinston.com/, drsheldon.orge.pl/.

This site was hosted on 1 network(s) including AS31932 (AFS).

Has this site acted as an intermediary resulting in further distribution of malware?

Over the past 90 days, www.tetongravity.com did not appear to function as an intermediary for the infection of any sites.

Has this site hosted malware?

No, this site has not hosted malicious software over the past 90 days.

How did this happen?

In some cases, third parties can add malicious code to legitimate sites, which would cause us to show the warning message.

Next steps:

Return to the previous page.
    If you are the owner of this website, you can request a review of your site using Google Webmaster Tools. More information about the review process is available in Google's Webmaster Help Centre.

Updated 1 hours ago

©2008 Google - Google Home
    It's not so much the model year, it's the high mileage or meterage to keep the youth of Canada happy

spook Guest
    it's the polyass chumps

still doing it on firefox

im getting it on safari still. makes spending all my time on here a lot harder. still worth it though...

back to normal for the "new posts" bookmark, but appears for every post i click on.

now gone for threads too. all is well.

This could just be a coincidence, but I'll post in case this is happening to someone else too.

TGR is instantly seizing up firefox in 50%+ of pages clicked. No problems in Chrome at all. Could be a firefox problem on my side, but other sites seem to be working okay.

My email was compromised last night. Sent out tons of spam. Could be entirely unrelated but it's a strange coincidence. Anyone else have any issues?

TGR is fucked up again tonight, right about 7:49 PM EST. I've been browsing since about 6:30 with no issues...
    We can tell you think you're awesome- it's pretty obvious. I love it when you try to convince us all too, It's like a tripped out Willy Wonka boat trip across the galaxy of fail you call an existence and it is indeed awesome to watch. I mean, your fail is so dense it has become a "black hole of fail" that has a gravitational pull strong enough to attract the fail of others, hence the "dating sucks" thread scenario.

was browsing for a little while then went to gear swap and it popped up again...just an fyi to the suits

I just got the warning again

Quote Originally Posted by shaggy433 View Post
    was browsing for a little while then went to gear swap and it popped up again...just an fyi to the suits
    Pretty sure I was heading towards GS too....

Down the valley a bit further on the good side of the 49th
    So they took the site down last night. Everything good to go again now? I haven't got the warnings at least.
    It's not so much the model year, it's the high mileage or meterage to keep the youth of Canada happy

looks like they upgraded the vBulletin version maybe? :crossing fingers:
    Something about the wrinkle in your forehead tells me there's a fit about to get thrown
    And I never hear a single word you say when you tell me not to have my fun
    It's the same old shit that I ain't gonna take off anyone.
    and I never had a shortage of people tryin' to warn me about the dangers I pose to myself.

Patterson Hood of the DBT's

It whacked my Firefox, then started affecting my email to a point of non-functionality. I went to IE but could not log in or post, so I ran AVG and Malwarebytes, then did a system restore, scanned again, then ran this little beauty and got up and running again: http://www.reimage.com/

Got bit last night, MS Security Essentials did detect it, but didn't prevent infection. I ended up using ComboFix to get rid of it. Fucking java exploit, jqs.exe kept connecting to 78.47.38.98 (static.98.38.47.78.clients.your-server.de), saw this in the TCPView from Sysinternals. Any browser I opened also connected to the same IP address. Symptoms in FF were that pages would not render and only display the html. MSE kept it from running, but ComboFix prevented jqs.exe and my browsers from connecting to the offending IP address.

Looks like they cleaned up the Malicious JAVA Script last night

I had been having JAVE resource issues when on this site for some time. I put up with it because I like the site and my puter is pretty well locked down.

But it was ugly and browser performance appeared to be awfull. I thought it was in TGR code not a virus.

but whatever they took the site down last night, and today things look much better so far.

No JAVA Runtime memory alerts. Delays when refreshing a page are gone.

Glad they took some action.
    Or removed whatever they put in the Code to try and suck the life out of my machine
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

does 'netstat -an' from command prompt show any connections to 78.47.x.x?

my browsers are all nuked. can access some sites, others show java/html in text (Firefox) instead of interpreting the code and displaying a website. Said sites simply show an error message with iexplore. Chrome just won't load anything at all.

nasty little bugs. MBAM needed 3 full scans to obliterate everything.

Any official word on what it was?