Results 1 to 1 of 1
10-22-2011, 11:11 AM #1
Superfeet Outside Sales Rep - Northern California (Sacramento preferred)
If you're interested, get in touch. More info on benefits and such here.
Full-Time Outside Sales Representative
Company: Superfeet Worldwide, Inc.
Position:Outside Sales Representative- Northern California (Greater Sacramento Area preferred)
Supervisor's Title: Regional Sales Manager
This role will proactively manage the buy-sell cycle (prospect, plan, sell and service) with retail accounts in the assigned territory with an emphasis on increasing Sales and Service. This will include sales and business development in the following market segments: (1) sports dealers including run specialty, outdoor, hockey, soccer, ski, etc., (2) non-sport dealers including department stores, comfort shoe, etc., (3) industrial accounts – both direct accounts and dealers, (4) comfort and orthopedic retail stores, (5) medical including podiatry, physical therapy, pharmacies and other related specialties, 6) other accounts as assigned. This person will be involved in all aspects of growing the business for his or her assigned accounts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Manage and grow existing accounts with an emphasis on service and education.
* Develop territory and customer strategies to drive growth within outdoor, active and medical channels of distribution.
* Develop and enhance business relationships with all key customers / majors accounts as well as with the Ferndale corporate headquarters team. Prepare, plan and deliver persuasive sales and product presentations.
* Manage in-store positioning of product and POS (point of sale) materials to drive strong brand performance.
* Develop and execute marketing events to strategically drive business, in collaboration with customer and Marketing teams.
* Plan and analyze business to optimize sell-in, sell-thru and profitability.
* Administrate all aspects of order management.
* Assist with trade shows, health fairs, special company or community events, etc.
* Educate customers and retail floor staff on Superfeet product. Emphasize product features based on analyses of customers' needs, and on technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations.
Education & Experience
* Strong sales experience in retail or wholesale
* Strong sales acumen
* Excellence in consumer focused service skills
* A consistent track record of exceeding goals and meeting deadlines
* Exceptional communication skills
* Strong understanding of buy-sell cycle (prospect, plan, sell, and service)
* Strong computer skills with extensive knowledge with Excel
Northern California (preferably the Greater Sacramento area). LOCAL CANDIDATES STRONGLY PREFERRED.